What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having trouble sleeping and I sometimes wonder if too much masturbation is ruining my life. I really dislike seeing attractive women at work or school, I know I'm not ready to date anyone with the shape I'm in. I'm simply not in a situation where I can diet and exercise routinely enough to make a difference, work and school are killing me so I'm obese and have trouble socializing.

Yukongirl said:
Buttered?

But of course! With a ton of butter and so much salt you feel like you're trying to eat part of the Mediterranéan sea in solide form ;-)
Is there any other way to eat popcorn? :D

BreakingtheGirl said:
First post after.... a while. Sorry I've been MIA. Got into a bad wreck in Dec, had to be hospitalized & had to do physical therapy. I was just sick of everything in my life & just quit all social media. Things have gotten worse since then, but I'm coping a bit better than months prior. Only good thing so far is I have a job I enjoy doing, even though it's minimum wage & part time....but whatever. A few hours a day to focus on work rather than my life is good enough for now. Didn't think I'd be in this place in life, now at 30, but it is what it is.

Hey you, nice to see you back here. Sorry to read about your ordeal though glad to hear you're coping a bit better!

It is what it is indeed. We just keep going is what we can do. Hope things start to take a turn for the better for you. *hug*

I think I've had enough. I'm tired. I'm mentally and emotionally exhausted. Worse than that, I've become bitter, angry and judgemental. I feel like everything is so bottled up that when I eventually explode, it's going to be a very bad day for the rest of the world.

"No !everything is fine and.....I have to buy some books ,what if life sucks ,I must complete this."

You seem to be under the impression that just because it's you, it's automatically the correct thing, and that no one should ever speak otherwise. How dare you think that other people can't see other avenues on things simply because you don't agree with it... I can think what I want. I never force anyone to see my point of view as being the only or the right view. But it's mine, and I don't have to agree with you on anything. You don't have to agree to talk about something.

VanillaCreme said:
You seem to be under the impression that just because it's you, it's automatically the correct thing, and that no one should ever speak otherwise. How dare you think that other people can't see other avenues on things simply because you don't agree with it... I can think what I want. I never force anyone to see my point of view as being the only or the right view. But it's mine, and I don't have to agree with you on anything. You don't have to agree to talk about something.

*now thinking about Vanilla ice cream*

Wonder if I can get her drunk enough to forget the "no sex before mariage" rule.
Probably not. Stop being a jerk, jerk.

Latest posts

Back