What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zibafu said:
Amelia said:
what the hell is a "single girl look"???

its the look she gives when she wants some from you...

I never get that look :'(

:D :D

hahaha! i bet you do without realising it ;)

in my case it was a guy at work. he assumed me to be single and so i asked him what made him think that. he responded with a "you have a single girl look". i guess it's free advertisement :D

My newbie told me to sit, and commented that I've been running around like a headless chicken.

If my newbie is saying that, that's not good. How can I even train or support him like this?

So tired. Sigh.

TOASTY room.....soft coconut cookies ...hot tea in a China cup....Olympics on the telly ... heaven :)

First workout I've enjoyed since I got a viral infection 2-3 weeks ago. Hurrah.

It might be worth it to pack a bag, walk away from this life I'm living and spend my last few f*****g years in some efficiency apartment with cable TV, the internet and some 8 to 5 WalMart job.

It's this day again, and I'm still just as single as always. I'm getting really tired of this, I've been tired of it for some time now. Let's just get this shitshow of a day over with, the sooner the better.

It's true, the saying. The one accusing is typically doing it themselves. Funny how they always complain about people perceiving them that way, yet they do things that would make the notion true. If you really didn't want people thinking that of you, you wouldn't be a moron about it.

Latest posts

Back