What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Oh, right. I forgot that ;-)

Well, that's the only thing I'm sad for vegetarians and vegans. I know they don't like it, but there's nothing quite like the juicy taste of a nicely coocked, fully loaded, bbq sauce texas style with plenty of cheese, mushrooms and oignons taste of a good old-fashioned hamburger. If I ever die and get reincarnated as something, I'm coming back as Jughead ;-)

I'm sure tofu couldn't do that for me. Although I'll try it when and if (if it hasn't already) vegetarian cuisine comes up with a substitute that tastes the same.

Confused about ALL and what happened today. :(
This post will be probably be deleted in 5 mins because I suffer from social anxiety.

TheRealCallie said:
No worries, Joturbo.  Just keep on focusing on you and don't worry about the drama.  That's going to exist anywhere.

The problem is Callie I'm conditioned to put over people first.I like to look for the root cause as to why people act the way they do .I actually really liked Seahorse..I know I'll get flamed...and I know she goes headless chicken when she gets angry but I liked the way she tried to introduce light weight chatty threads that were to be frank at my level,the user name thread being one.

Joturbo said:
TheRealCallie said:
No worries, Joturbo.  Just keep on focusing on you and don't worry about the drama.  That's going to exist anywhere.

The problem is Callie I'm conditioned to put over people first.I like to look for the root cause as to why people act the way they do .I actually really liked Seahorse..I know I'll get flamed...and I know she goes headless chicken when she gets angry but I liked the way she tried to introduce light weight chatty threads that were to be frank at my level,the user name thread being one.

Well, everyone has different sides.  Some people go crazy when dealing with certain people.  It's kind of like how you would love your best friend, but another person might hate them.  It doesn't mean they weren't good for you, just that they were not good for others. 
I don't think you will find the root cause, other than that she seemed to want everyone to be HER version of lonely or not call themselves lonely.  Some people are just like that too, not much you can do about that. 

And learn to put yourself first sometimes.  You are important too.

Joturbo said:
TheRealCallie said:

I concur.
But to be fair she was warned several times. And was previously banned as well.
At some point, regardless of wether you agree or not, you have to follow the rules. I've been under that particular situation before and was thoroughly warned and, I must say, it was entirely justified. Lenient, even.
It's just sad. There's not much else to be said.

Joturbo said:
TheRealCallie said:

I liked her threads as well, and you will most definitely NOT get flamed for speaking your opinion! 

How long was it till the username thread stopped being lightweight though? Callie has a very outspoken opinion yes, but that is just her opinion, you don't have to agree with it, and what she did on that thread was something she has done on loads of others with the intent to help, and nothing else...

Please don't refrain from speaking your mind and giving your opinion... not everyone will agree with it, that's just how life is.

As for what I'm thinking right now... I should go to bed :|

MisterLonely said:
Joturbo said:
TheRealCallie said:

I liked her threads as well, and you will most definitely NOT get flamed for speaking your opinion! 

How long was it till the username thread stopped being lightweight though? Callie has a very outspoken opinion yes, but that is just her opinion, you don't have to agree with it, and what she did on that thread was something she has done on loads of others with the intent to help, and nothing else...

Please don't refrain from speaking your mind and giving your opinion... not everyone will agree with it, that's just how life is.

As for what I'm thinking right now... I should go to bed :|

I don't know this is only the second forum I've been on but it felt like she was stamped on with the here's the other four threads that are similar to yours go away and read them first.I haven't seen this on other new threads.It felt like she was being excluded.

Joturbo said:
I don't know this is only the second forum I've been on but it felt like she was stamped on with the here's the other four threads that are similar to yours go away and read them first.I haven't seen this on other new threads.It felt like she was being excluded.

Keep looking, I do it all the time.  If I know there's a similar thread, I will post it because I would like to know if there were other threads about what I wanted to talk about, so why wouldn't others?   If you posted about wanting recipes or exercise tips, wouldn't you like seeing established threads were a lot of posts and responses were?  How is this any different?

TheRealCallie said:
I knew there was one or two threads like this one, so I was going to find them and link them so you could read through....I found six. lol
Some of them are pretty entertaining.

I don't really see anything wrong with what I said. I don't feel it was rude or dismissive....

TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:

Keep looking, I do it all the time.  If I know there's a similar thread, I will post it because I would like to know if there were other threads about what I wanted to talk about, so why wouldn't others?   If you posted about wanting recipes or exercise tips, wouldn't you like seeing established threads were a lot of posts and responses were?  How is this any different?

Ok Callie but on the first response before anyone else had a chance to answer her post?

Joturbo said:
TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:

Ok Callie but on the first response before anyone else had a chance to answer her post?

I'm often the first one to post on a thread....I check the forum often, since I work at home and need tiny little breaks every now and then....

Ok Callie it's probably something and nothing I just think she had a point it just got lost when she started getting personal.

I've been thinking about this for a while now. It's about time I stopped putting it off.

Latest posts

Back