What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheLoadedDog said:
Calliope said:
I’m scared and sad and lonely.
Talk to us.

You asked for it  :rolleyes:

I’m scheduled to undergo open heart surgery next week. A scary thing in and of itself. (Although the truth is, I’m not overly scared about the surgery).

The hard part is that I have absolutely no emotional support whatsoever. No close friends, no significant other, no close family. I’m a strong woman, but it’s hard dealing with this alone.

Oh, and of course, the person I was involved with, left me for someone else last month...

I’m just a tiny bit of a mess right now.

I can't explain it still. I'm not lost, but if this is what it feels like, I know I'll eventually find my way. One way or another. There's always another way. I should never stop believing that. I will never stop believing that.

Calliope said:
TheLoadedDog said:
Calliope said:
Talk to us.

I’m scheduled to undergo open heart surgery next week. A scary thing in and of itself. (Although the truth is, I’m not overly scared about the surgery).

The hard part is that I have absolutely no emotional support whatsoever. No close friends, no significant other, no close family. I’m a strong woman, but it’s hard dealing with this alone.

Oh, and of course, the person I was involved with, left me for someone else last month...

You really must be strong dealing with all of that. Wishing you the best of luck with the surgery!

Calliope said:
TheLoadedDog said:
Calliope said:
Talk to us.

TheLoadedDog said:
Calliope said:
TheLoadedDog said:
Calliope said:
Talk to us.

Scared?  Can't help much,but i was four months in hospital not expected to survive, Family was summoned fron the country with a serious "I'm so sorry".

You will kick arse, and you'll not be alone.  We are here.

Life seems to be intent on pissing me off.
I'm fighting very hard not to piss it off right back. Mostly because I'll be the only one dealing with the consequences.

I am lying back in my chair and I hear rain in my mind. The only other words that come to me are the name of someone important to me not in my life and the ones I am typing.

Calliope said:
That nothing matters. What is the point, really?

The universe has been around for an unfathomable amount of time, such complex things has happened to form everything we know and see, millions and millions of years of evolution has passed, generations of people have been and gone, and now we reach an age for this to be posted. Give life a reason to exist.

Also if I could throw out a little PSA....
Bringing a child into an argument is NEVER cool. If you have a problem with someone, okay, fine, go after them, but leave children out of it.

TheRealCallie said:
Also if I could throw out a little PSA....
Bringing a child into an argument is NEVER cool.  If you have a problem with someone, okay, fine, go after them, but leave children out of it.

What if that child is the captain of the debate team at school ?

Seems like he/she would be ideal in the argument then ;)

Play thinking you're badass to discover how much of a pussy you are at the end of the story! I've been betrayed by my own self!

Latest posts

Back