What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In this day and age we can build cars with robots, but apparently hermes delivery company doesnt give you tracking times on packages.

Seriously, out for delivery at 7am, still waiting now at 2.30pm

zibafu said:
In this day and age we can build cars with robots, but apparently hermes delivery company doesnt give you tracking times on packages.

Seriously, out for delivery at 7am, still waiting now at 2.30pm

Hermes are the über of delivery companies. They're just regular people that deliver packages in their own vehicles. I've had some terrible deliveries from them.

They leave items without cards, they falsely sign for packages themselves and dump them outside, items frequently arrive damaged... they even put my packages in a recycling bin that was out to be emptied...

Having said that, Hermes are not the only company that is guilty of failing to provide a rough delivery time. I receive a great many parcels each week from Parcelforce, DHL, DPD, UPS and others. The only one that gives a one hour time block as standard is DPD. DHL will give times if the sender pays a little extra. UPS and Parcelforce you can pay an excessive amount for a before 12pm delivery, but it's prohibitively expensive, so no company uses this unless you pay the extra.

Oh look, you're talking to each other again. It really is some sort of mental disorder. I can no longer explain it any other way.

I really don’t feel like making this its own thread, so I’ll just put this here. It’s still much too early to tell my family and I don’t have any close friends anymore to share this with, but my wife and I recently found out we’re pregnant.

I am simultaneously excited and terrified.

Antihero said:
I really don’t feel like making this its own thread, so I’ll just put this here. It’s still much too early to tell my family and I don’t have any close friends anymore to share this with, but my wife and I recently found out we’re pregnant.

Congrats!  :D

Antihero said:

Many congratulations Antihero.  So pleased for you  :)

Antihero said:

Congratulations.

Antihero said:

Yay! Congrats! All the best in the journey ahead to being a daddy. :D

I like the sound of the pigeon cooing down my chimney...means spring is around the corner must get down the gym :)
Wish I taken a degree in the History of Art...........Congratulations Antihero best time of your life mate.

Antihero said:

Congratulations!

Tealeaf said:
Having reached 10+ glasses of water/day, I'm thinking it's about time to see a doctor.

A normal glass has 2 to 3 deciliter in it, 10+ glasses is still a normal amount to drink! but better safe than sorry...

Joturbo said:
I like the sound of the pigeon cooing down my chimney...means spring is around the corner must get down the gym :)
Wish I taken a degree in the History of Art...........Congratulations Antihero best time of your life mate.

It's never too late to learn :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel the need to escape reality, think it's time to pick up a book again..

Thanks Mister :) ...hope you find a good book...I'm reading autobiography of Turner and trying not to get distracted by my other interests.

Latest posts

Back