What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stylus said:
It cant be normal to be 6 days into man flu and still be stuck in bed with a coat on. :(

It actually can, I sympathize.

I got a variation of the H1N1 in 2012. I was sricken for two weeks, almost died for it and I'm a mildly tough individual. Lost 20 pounds at least. Felt ill afterwards for well over 2 months, just general uneasiness.
If you haven't consulted, do so. There are so many variations now, your flu might require medication.
I know I was cooking soup and holding on with both arms on my counter not to fall down, I was shaking so bad. It's not to be taken lightly nowadays.

Richard_39 said:
Stylus said:
It cant be normal to be 6 days into man flu and still be stuck in bed with a coat on. :(

It actually can, I sympathize.

I got a variation of the H1N1 in 2012. I was sricken for two weeks, almost died for it and I'm a mildly tough individual. Lost 20 pounds at least. Felt ill afterwards for well over 2 months, just general uneasiness.
If you haven't consulted, do so. There are so many variations now, your flu might require medication.
I know I was cooking soup and holding on with both arms on my counter not to fall down, I was shaking so bad. It's not to be taken lightly nowadays.

Oh dear, well I guess I better had now! Actually I've booked myself in tomorrow morning, doesn't feel a normal cold tbh.

I've been contemplating making soup for 2 hours now.

Stylus said:
Oh dear, well I guess I better had now! Actually I've booked myself in tomorrow morning, doesn't feel a normal cold tbh.

I've been contemplating making soup for 2 hours now.

LOL Okay. Well have some soup and after 6 days, if the soup DOESN'T stay where it should be, trust me, go to the doctor pronto.
Good rule of thumb to have is the 72 hour rule. Let's say you feel extremely miserable, have fever and headaches. If an IMPROVEMENT (you don't necessarily heal after 3 days) is not noticed, or if the fever doesn't break in 72 hours, consult immediately. I don't often go to hospitals, but always obey the 72 hour rule. It's a good rule of thumb to have and when you do happen to be in front of the doctor, he won't tell you to take an advil and go home (because you already did that lol).

Anyway, good luck my friend.

Crap. Now thinking about having a Kit Kat.
**** those commercials.

Also, I don't know who that girl who just walked by was, but I wish I was 25 again, because she's probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. My heart actually skipped a beat for the first time in a long ass time.

Wouldn't you not want to use an electric lighter in the rain? Shock much?

Also, these MMA fighters doe.

Sometimes I'd be thinking "I hate my life" and then I reflexively think "No I don't. I'm just upset with the current set of circumstances. Things could be worse and there are certainly things about my life I can be pleased about... if only the circumstances would change a bit."

Also Its kind of nice seeing my name repeated 5 times on the front page. Makes me feel like I'm contributing.

So I work at toys r us, as everyone will undoubtedly be aware, its gone into admin, so probably gonna be jobless in a month or two. Decided, fresia it, gonna do some skating in the storeroom on one of the toy boards we sell, whilst wearing steel toe boots too(too a skater footwear is a big deal, noone would ever wear steel toe cap boots to skate typically :p )

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfwDq62hSzp/

zibafu said:
So I work at toys r us, as everyone will undoubtedly be aware, its gone into admin, so probably gonna be jobless in a month or two. Decided, fresia it, gonna do some skating in the storeroom on one of the toy boards we sell, whilst wearing steel toe boots too(too a skater footwear is a big deal, noone would ever wear steel toe cap boots to skate typically :p )

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfwDq62hSzp/

LOL That's freakin' awesome ;-)

Latest posts

Back