What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zibafu said:
So I work at toys r us, as everyone will undoubtedly be aware, its gone into admin, so probably gonna be jobless in a month or two. Decided, fresia it, gonna do some skating in the storeroom on one of the toy boards we sell, whilst wearing steel toe boots too(too a skater footwear is a big deal, noone would ever wear steel toe cap boots to skate typically :p )

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfwDq62hSzp/

I've been reading about the Toys 'R' Us malarky. I'm sorry that, in all likelihood, you're going to lose your job, but that was a pretty cool way to say your goodbyes.

How the heck does Canada run so smoothly through the winter when we get an inch of snow and the country grinds to a halt :(

Jently said:
How the heck does Canada run so smoothly through the winter when we get an inch of snow and the country grinds to a halt :(

Hehe, we were born in snow ;-)
Though smoothly is a relative term. It's not always the case. And we probably all gripe about it more than we should, but it's a fun passtime :D

Jently said:

There's roughly six inches outside my door and there's over a foot just up the road...

Other countries cope better than us because they have to face it every year, so they're prepared. It's pointless us spending huge sums on infrastructure and preventative measures when, in all likelihood, it will be used once every few years. 

I love snow anyway, so long may it continue! :D

Cavey said:
Jently said:

There's roughly six inches outside my door and there's over a foot just up the road...

Other countries cope better than us because they have to face it every year, so they're prepared. It's pointless us spending huge sums on infrastructure and preventative measures when, in all likelihood, it will be used once every few years. 

I love snow....but I am done at about 1.6 meters of settled white stuff ( not including the drifts).  I think we have run out of room to put it, with the logging road I drive looking more like a luge run.  (grumble grumble grumble...mutter mutter )  Perhaps I should send some your way Cavey and Jently.  :)  

VTDjkzu.jpg

Cavey said:
zibafu said:
So I work at toys r us, as everyone will undoubtedly be aware, its gone into admin, so probably gonna be jobless in a month or two. Decided, fresia it, gonna do some skating in the storeroom on one of the toy boards we sell, whilst wearing steel toe boots too(too a skater footwear is a big deal, noone would ever wear steel toe cap boots to skate typically :p )

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfwDq62hSzp/

I've been reading about the Toys 'R' Us malarky. I'm sorry that, in all likelihood, you're going to lose your job, but that was a pretty cool way to say your goodbyes.

Yeah, I hear that.  I'm sorry that it doesn't look good for your job, and for all of Toys 'R Us for that matter.  A lot of our childhood toys came from there, but I haven't seen one in years.  It would be nostalgic to walk around in one again.

And Cavey's right - if it's a lost cause anyway, you might as well take it easy and have some fun first!

Pathfinder said:
Cavey said:
Jently said:

I love snow....but I am done at about 1.6 meters of settled white stuff ( not including the drifts).  I think we have run out of room to put it, with the logging road I drive looking more like a luge run.  (grumble grumble grumble...mutter mutter )  Perhaps I should send some your way Cavey and Jently.  :)  

VTDjkzu.jpg

All snowy goodness gratefully received. You've got my address, I'll be waiting... :D

I wonder how often people think the world is against them.
I wonder how often people wing it. Just want my bed now. Its late and pointless trying to do anything. I won't be at the point I wanted to be for monday no matter what I do now. I'm afraid of looking like an idiot.
Screw this.... Bed time. I wonder whats on netflix. Just sleep, forget netflix. You need to rest.

Latest posts

Back