What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
My kid has a fever. I swear if he's getting the flu at the END of flu season, I'm going to be so annoyed.

There's seasons for that? Mostly you get the honeysuckle when everyone else has it, never seems as though there's any pattern.

I never thought it was possible to give me so much coffee that I would start getting bored of coffee, but I guess I was wrong.

9006 said:
TheRealCallie said:
My kid has a fever.  I swear if he's getting the flu at the END of flu season, I'm going to be so annoyed.

There's seasons for that? Mostly you get the honeysuckle when everyone else has it, never seems as though there's any pattern.

I suppose it is possible to get the flu outside of flu season, but it's generally from November to March.  I'm hoping it's not the flu and he has some other bug going around.  The flu was hardcore this year and hit everywhere at roughly the same time.  We're on the backswing of that now, so flu season should be winding to a close

I'm thinking about New South Wales double light railway signalling. Again.

I'll... ah.... get my coat.

Actually, I won't get my coat. It's 30 C here today. I think I'll have to settle for being man-handled out the side door into the alley by a couple of Samoan bouncers, and land head first in a dumpster. Yes, that'll do.

Tealeaf said:
Is it wrong to feed turkey dogs to geese?
Nah =P

tenor.gif

had a decent and productive day, but I'm bored now, I can't believe I've grown tired of looking at memes on the internet, well it was a good 10 year long run.

oh lolcats

First time in a gym at 38. Information desk person talked to me like I was something she stepped in, and a couple of gym bros stared at me oddly. 3 sets of 10 reps to fail point.. that's about all I know. I'll be feeling this tomorrow.

ardour said:
First time in a gym at 38.  Information desk person talking to me like I was something she stepped in, and a couple of gym bros starred at me oddly. 3 sets of 10 reps to fail point.. that's about all I know. I'll be feeling this tommorow.

Keep goin dude.

I'm thinking that it is very hard to keep upbeat and positive when everything continues to crash around you. That some people will always hurt you regardless, and that some things will never change.

Latest posts

Back