What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

I'm thinking about how sad it is to be giving all my old books away, but I only have so much space, and I want to move on to something else! There is so much information in those books that I never finished....but I've tried to get into the various topics again, and just can't summon the interest. Still - someone will get the benefit!!

Today I got a notification from Facebook saying that it was exactly 10 years ago I first joined. Wow if only I'd known how much damage I'd do to myself socially through it and how isolating these 10 years would be. I never thought I'd be in this position, I still struggle to understand how I let myself get here. I feel kinda sick thinking about it.

How much things I still have to do today?..
What kind of people frequently post messages here
what I'm going to eat next time that won't cause me a stomach-ache? and why living starving
why do I sometimes feel ok or somehow happy even being alone?
How much time I have to look around until my tea is over?
:rolleyes: :shy:

Lost. Do I push, do I pull, or do I settle? Am I seen wrongly for seemingly not trying? I really don't want to be troublesome either, so I wait and try to gauge if it's even wanted before I sometimes move. I don't know anymore.... I also feel like an ******* for typing this on here when you've shown strong restraint for me. It's not fair.

I'm all over the place and I just grow tired of thinking. Just want to turn this brain off, nor can I get the proper relief living here. You've been the only thing that has ever successfully turned it off completely and felt like 'home'. I just want you to know that I'm sorry and that I truly do miss you.... and I'm so very sorry if I don't say it enough!

My insecurities and extreme lack of stress relief that I used to receive from being in your presence, is eating me away severely now.

I know now exactly what I'm missing and want. You. I'm sorry for selfishly still holding on to you. I really can't help myself. I love you, and loved being with you, too much. You truly don't realize what you had or want until it's absent.

Ya know I just fecking love someone on here ;).I've been really stressed about one of my kids because I just don't understand them at the moment and why they have suddenly changed into someone that I had no experience with which was really upsetting and frightening to be frank.So I pm' d said person (she's possibly from California maybe :D) and she gave me some ideas one of which put the seed into my mind about doing something that we both enjoyed for many years where we used to talk alot to each other .So I've bought the tickets.She's brilliant...I just fecking love her ;)

I thought I was getting somewhere with my life but it's just going backwards and has been this whole month. Why do I bother with anything anymore.

LikeMinds said:
Amelia said:
ThisModernLove said:
I miss my dogs.

I know the feeling :(

Dogs are the best of friends, aren't they.  I have had my chocolate lab for 12 1/2 years - since she was just a pup.  It breaks my heart to think about the fact that she is growing old.  :-(

They are.  Take solace in the fact that you enjoy given your chocolate lab the best life you could give her. ::) I miss mine but I know they are being well taken care of.

Latest posts

Back