What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I see a lot of people I know post examples of their creative products on Facebook and other forms of social media, they get all kinds of reactions and feedback from friends. When I do it I seem to get hardly anything. I know I haven't always been the easiest person to get along with but I just feel unappreciated a lot.

Quit playing the victim, man. You're vain enough to know this 'is' targeted at you if you ever read this. Just go to a dating site already please and stop projecting something you genuinely aren't.

I've spent many years wondering if tomorrow is too late. I've made attempts, but I am going to need help getting through. I just wish you could see what I see.

Even though I hate wasting food that cheesy Natcho sauce is deffo going in the bin.Waking up in the middle of the night with chest/stress pains after being chased around the block by a three foot high sweaty bloke with a big curly wig , pot belly , wearing only dirty underpants....it just ain't happening again.Even whacking him with a stick wouldn't stop him :club:

I am thinking: Why can't I make friends? Why do I feel I need to secluded myself from people and not let anyone close?

I’m so happy, I get to spend some time with my best friend while is on army leave, it may only be until Friday but it’s worth it.

That was honestly one of the funniest and awkward things I’ve ever done, super hot too but mainly the first two. But now I feel accomplished so that’s all that matters 😂.

I messed up that interview. And lesson .

Maybe I'm not cut out for this career? But after almost a decade? The thought of that? What the fresia else will I do? I don't even know what I want. 

I need a life coach. And a fairy godmother.

I wish Debs was still around. She'd have known just what to say to bring me back to earth. 

Sigh .

I wish I can relive last Saturday night. That wrestling show all in was amazing and I got stuff my fat face in Chicago style pizza. It be hard to watch wwe again without seeing much better wrestlers doing it for the love of wrestling not because someone has a nice smile or great theme music.

Feel like I'm running out of time, and there's nothing I can do.

Latest posts

Back