What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do some folks feel like it's logical to be mad over being told no? I didn't say that you couldn't go get whatever. I just said that I didn't want to. Sure, I like Spanish food, but one, I don't want to be out with you for longer than I have to. And two, just because I like it, doesn't mean I have to eat it all the time. Good for you that you want it. Go get it. If you didn't constantly convince people to agree with you all the ******* time, you'd be mature enough to handle it. No, I don't want it. Get over it.

Last night I heard the sounds of on owl carrying on the winds through my open window. Tonight, it's someone playing the piano part to "Still D.R.E." You never know what you're going to get.

TheRealCallie said:
*****, you are completely ridiculous.  lol Wow....
(Is not related to anyone here, as far as I know, so chill out people)

But thank you anyway  :club:

Why was i such an idiot now my time is running out i wish i didnt push away the ones i truly loved and who gave a **** about me. Im not lonely anymore just sad i lost the ones i loved.  I wonder if there will be an after life for me. Or will anubis weigh my heart.  Who knows

TheRealCallie said:
AmyTheTemperamental said:
TheRealCallie said:

You can be completely ridiculous, if you'd like :club:

Wow, the girls on here are so violent, hitting each other with clubs like cavewomen...

......kinda hot. ;-)

Richard_39 said:
TheRealCallie said:
AmyTheTemperamental said:
TheRealCallie said:

You can be completely ridiculous, if you'd like :club:

Wow, the girls on here are so violent, hitting each other with clubs like cavewomen...

......kinda hot. ;-)
My fantasy is to have a cavewoman club me and take me away. Tried with a caveman, but he brought me back.

tsar said:
Why was i such an idiot now my time is running out i wish i didnt push away the ones i truly loved and who gave a **** about me. Im not lonely anymore just sad i lost the ones i loved.  I wonder if there will be an after life for me. Or will anubis weigh my heart.  Who knows

"If the deceased was found to have done wrong and the heart weighed down the scales, he or she was not though to enter a place of tourment like hell, but to cease to exist at all. This idea would have terrified the ancient Egyptians. However, for those who could afford to include Chapter 125 of the Book of the Dead in their tombs, it was almost guaranteed that they would pass successfully into the Afterlife. This is because the Egyptians believed in the magical qualities of the actual writings and illustrations in funerary texts. By depicting the heart balancing in the scales against the feather of Maat they ensured that would be the favourable outcome. The entire ceremony was, after all, symbolic."
from http://www.egyptian-scarabs.co.uk/weighing_of_the_heart.htm and also was shown the same thing in a museum I went to recently. So be prepared to prepare a scroll depicting that and you should be fine lol

I know I'll be fine just not sure what i will expect when i do go. Im deeply connected to anubis funny enough im not sure if i ever told you bec its strange you mention this

Fast food place.. why did you ask me if i wanted vegetables on one side of the folding styrofoam tray and the rice and meat on the other half?!?!?!? I even pointed to it and politely said not to do that.. and you didn't do this for anyone else in line. D:

TheRealCallie said:

For old times sake?

:club: :club: :club:

I shall proceed in hiding for the next couple of years once again! :D

I wish you wouldn't say things like that, because it really brings me down. It really knocks me out of alignment (more than I am already), and makes me feel like either I had chances and failed and now it's over, or I never had any chances and was always hopeless.

Latest posts

Back