What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking about my future and will I continue to have anger and hate in me or will I eventually have peace in my life.

9006 said:
Feel like I'm running out of time, and there's nothing I can do.

I feel the same sometimes.

That dream... Bald guy with a strange connection to me that I don't know. The look on his face was even if it wasn't with him, at least not the guy I was with. Some sort of sign, I don't know, but if I could only find him in person.

Finish the gratitude list I started on my birthday or toss it and start over on Thanksgiving?

This is it, isn't it? I'm battered, broken down, and mentally exhausted from over thinking myself to death. fresia you depression, and pesky human needs.

niceguysfinishlast said:
I thought I was getting somewhere with my life but it's just going backwards and has been this whole month. Why do I bother with anything anymore.

What's happened to make you feel that way?

VanillaCreme said:
That dream... Bald guy with a strange connection to me that I don't know. The look on his face was even if it wasn't with him, at least not the guy I was with. Some sort of sign, I don't know, but if I could only find him in person.

That's a very specific dream.  Have you ever experienced anything from a dream in the waking world? 

I haven't had that happen to me personally, and most of my dreams make little sense.

As for what's currently on my mind:

A couple of things but mostly that i feel like i'm in the wrong place and that i should do something crazy like move and try to find work somewhere else.

bluefox said:
VanillaCreme said:

That's a very specific dream.  Have you ever experienced anything from a dream in the waking world? 

I haven't had that happen to me personally, and most of my dreams make little sense.

Yes, I have, actually. I have very strange dreams. Most of them with people I know, but I don't remember ever knowing this guy in person. I'm still trying to think of who he might be.

VanillaCreme said:
bluefox said:
VanillaCreme said:

Yes, I have, actually. I have very strange dreams. Most of them with people I know, but I don't remember ever knowing this guy in person. I'm still trying to think of who he might be.

That's interesting.  Maybe it's someone you haven't met yet?

iVanillaCreme said:

Maybe you watched too much wrestling and this was a mixture of your soulmate with Stone Cold Steve Austin ;-)
I have plans to write a fantasy novel someday about dreams. I had a log for years about all the weird dreams I have. So Im with you there. Maybe your brain is trying to tell you something.

Reezina said:
I would love to be a space woman, or just floating in space. I just love how quiet it is out there.

Word. I'd love to have a Firefly, take jobs as they come and keep far away from civilisation. Wonderful image.

Richard_39 said:
Reezina said:
I would love to be a space woman, or just floating in space. I just love how quiet it is out there.

Word. I'd love to have a Firefly, take jobs as they come and keep far away from civilisation. Wonderful image.

You'd like cowboy bebop.

kamya said:
Richard_39 said:
Reezina said:

You'd like cowboy bebop.

Maybe. I don't know though, that's an anime, right? Im a bit more meh with animes. Only one I ever really liked was Records of Lodoss War. But hey, lend me the dvd, I'll let you know ;-)

I don't know if I have a fear of being late or a fear of not waking up..but my anxiety has me awake all night, checking my phone every 5 to 10 minutes to see if I should get out of bed. It feels like hours in between each check, but it's only moments. These half hour naps in the afternoon aren't going to always be enough...

Latest posts

Back