What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I really say I prefer the rollercoaster? Can I have a life a little more like Desert Bus for a while?

Its new to say 2019. Every year of our lifetime was new, and it will be always new (even if it felt old).. I love to think of everyday like a new year, or a 24 hours of newness because they are passing so quick. Between every wake and sleep how many good things we can say and do, how many cheer we can be and see the life colors with eyes of thanks..

Ahh my granddaughter only had two chocolates and she came all the way up stairs just to give me one .
So lucky....

Joturbo said:
Ahh my granddaughter only had two chocolates and she came all the way up stairs just to give me one .
So lucky....

Awww, what a poppet x

Serendipity or fate.............., whichever i'll take it

Jently said:
Joturbo said:
So lucky....

Awww, what a poppet x

Serendipity or fate.............., whichever i'll take it

Yea the sweetest :)

It's nice to be away.. I'm not homesick or anything, just find it really peaceful to be away from stressful people.

:D Ying tong ying tong ying tong ying tong tiddle I po..god I loved Spike..Total fruitcake..Oh sorry that's the Goon show lol

Latest posts

Back