What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always say that I'm tired in this thread.... but I always am, especially the last 2 nights where my daughter has felt more like playing at ungodly hours of the night, instead of sleeping. It hurts to keep my eyes open and its NYE.... I don't think I'll make it to 12am.

Danielle said:
I always say that I'm tired in this thread....  but I always am, especially the last 2 nights where my daughter has felt more like playing at ungodly hours of the night, instead of sleeping.  It hurts to keep my eyes open and its NYE.... I don't think I'll make it to 12am.

Honey, you have a kid now, you are going to be tired for the rest of your life. Lol

I can't be left alone to my thoughts for too long these days... They know when to attack. It made me vulnerable and reach out to an old friend. Now I'm full of regret for having unrealistic expectations and being subtly rejected. I should've known better. Yet another kick to the face.

Serenia said:
hewhowalksalone said:
Jently said:
I wish to god I could read peoples' minds so I knew what they really meant

Most of the time, I don't even know what I'm talking about.

Haha me too :D

She really doesn't! If she does, it'll be memes, celebrity based dance contests, Mancunian soap opera or historically inaccurate musicals... 

(Please don't hit me)

Heh. I have not touched a single video game in weeks and that's A LOT coming from me. Then again, a part of me always changes each time I go 'that' far down. Things that truly matter to me are shown more clearly.

I suppose other things have become far more important with my free time. Prioritizing it by peace of mind and productivity versus escapism. Is this what growing up is? Lmao. Oh gawd, I'm getting old!

Siku said:
Heh. I have not touched a single video game in weeks and that's A LOT coming from me. Then again, a part of me always changes each time I go 'that' far down. Things that truly matter to me are shown more clearly.

I suppose other things have become far more important with my free time. Prioritizing it by peace of mind and productivity versus escapism. Is this what growing up is? Lmao. Oh gawd, I'm getting old!

Well done, that's tough, good on you for getting there.

Down gym for ist time in three months feels good but blood pressure whoa high ..obviously have to keep fit is good for me.

Jeez a lot of fit women here have to make Fridays a regular....god that girl doing the chin ups a spit for Lara croft :p

TheRealCallie said:
Joturbo said:
Jeez a lot of fit women here have to make Fridays a regular....god that girl doing the chin ups a spit for Lara croft :p

Does someone need a cold shower?  :p

Lol no I'm cool just a combination of too many fit ladies and me endorphins
Weird though gym usually just pumped up geezers kissing muscles looking in mirrors and the odd fit lady..tonite was mostly women..very hard to concentrate  :D

Latest posts

Back