What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have so many thoughts in a day... Our brains process so much in a day and in our sleep as well, but I know that when sleepy or tired froma long long day, don't think or reflect to much its usually unhelpful and drags on. Must wind down.
Just get some rest!!

I told my mother that she should watch all the Marvel movies, related to the Avengers. So she did. And my plot worked, because after probably 16 years of not watching a movie together, we watched Infinity War last night. It was beautiful, to be honest.

Oh god my gallstones feel like golf balls ..I really shouldn't have had Christmas pud with clotted cream ,cheesecake and trifle for tea.Gotta sort my sweet tooth in the New Year :(.

I don't know who wrote 'tis better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all', I could google it of course but can't be assed.
Whoever did write it is sooooo wrong though

AmyTheTemperamental said:
I told my mother that she should watch all the Marvel movies, related to the Avengers. So she did. And my plot worked, because after probably 16 years of not watching a movie together, we watched Infinity War last night. It was beautiful, to be honest.

:) So heartwarming..was beautiful to read to be honest.

toasty_one said:
It’s always good to catch yourself after you’ve slipped on the ice, i however caught my knees to straight concrete.

Look on the bright side... you didn't catch your face straight to the concrete. Silver linings :D

I haven't slept well in a long time. I finally shut off whatever was in my brain last night.

And then the twat messaged me this morning. The twat who always has to tell everyone when a cop showed up at such and such's house, or has to be the first to report that someone died. This morning, he was sending around videos of a lady's house burning down. Because, oh special him, first on the scene as usual.

Well, he got to me way too early in the morning for that bullshit.

This surging feeling seems to be building over time and last night I felt the vibrations in my forehead. Seriously wondering if I'm having a Kundalini awakening.

Latest posts

Back