What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad day. Really bad day. I wish I wasn't so keen on enacting retribution, but it kind of feels like a necessity. If you're going to pick a fight with me when I'm at my weakest, then be prepared for me to come back at my strongest.

Cavey said:
Bad day. Really bad day. I wish I wasn't so keen on enacting retribution, but it kind of feels like a necessity. If you're going to pick a fight with me when I'm at my weakest, then be prepared for me to come back at my strongest.

Perhaps we could swap lists and be each other's alibi.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
Cavey said:

How about a threesome? I got your backs if you got mine, amigos.

Richard_39 said:
AmyTheTemperamental said:
Cavey said:

How about a threesome? I got your backs if you got mine, amigos.

Heck yeah, that's what this season is all about :D

^I'd have to find mine from only a first name. I should probably let it go, but I know I'm going to bump into them again at some point and I don't see it ending well. If I told you what it all started over you'd be simultaneously amazed and amused... ok, someone took exception to me swearing at their dog after it jumped on me and completely covered me in mud. The dog wasn't arsed, but the owners decided that rather than apologising for what their dog had just done, they'd try to start a fist fight with me instead.

I was cold, tired and just wanted to go home, but they just wanted a confrontation - they even insulted my awesome bobble hat!

I live on the side of the planet where, if you don't control your pet, it's at risk of being shot or you can get some weird lawsuit against you (woohoo rednecks!). Of course, I don't agree with that extremity....

But really, peeps. Control your ******* pets while you are out in public. I would have offered to do your dry cleaning, had it been my animal.

I just don't get it. It's not denial, it just doesn't make sense to me. Something key is missing....

Oh god she thinks she's coming down with the flu..I don't wanna be messing with them giblets on the day ..do u still have to do that..I think I gonna puke.

I WAS having a thought about whether my childhood years were perfect or if it's just because I see the past through rose-tinted glasses - but having seen your post, Joturbo, now I'm wondering if I handled being sick better when I was a kid than I do now.

I don't ever remember spending days lying in bed when I was sick back then. Maybe it's my age...

hewhowalksalone said:
I WAS having a thought about whether my childhood years were perfect or if it's just because I see the past through rose-tinted glasses - but having seen your post, Joturbo, now I'm wondering if I handled being sick better when I was a kid than I do now.  

I don't ever remember spending days lying in bed when I was sick back then.  Maybe it's my age...

Hi hewhowalksalone.

I can only go on my wifes experience because I work outside and rarely get colds.I think it's more the terrible work environment in which bugs flourish because of aircon , lack of open windows and the pressure to go in when Ill nowadays which causes more frequent illness today.When I was in the office you could even open the windows in winter and all through the summer can you imagine that.My wife and all her co-workers are terrified of being ill because of job security and sitting there tied to a screen with 50 people in an open plan room with many coughing and sneezing leads to alot of illness in my wife's office.

But the threat of interviews with your manager if your off sick when you get back to explain why and only seven days a year allowed otherwise you have to go before a board to explain it means many who should be home are at my wife's work spreading it around or the threat of the sack which happens at her workplace is a constant worry :( .I used to get 21 days a year allowance pure luxury eh.

Probably why your suffering now and dont start me on the tubes and trains. :club:

Uhhh...
Just woke up, feeling like the morning after a hell of a party.
Just wish I would stick to drinking and not pouring my shitty stuff out. 
Must...hide..under..covers... 😬

I can go to work with the sniffles - that's no big deal. It's the dreaded tummy bug I'm praying against. I've only got three more shifts left before my temporary job ends. It would be a crying shame to waste those shifts on sick days.

I'm wishing Jently has a lovely Christmas  and super New Year....and hoping there's no hungry dogs about when the food is unattended ;)

Thanks Joturbo.............no dogs this year so the food should be safe, if bro-in-law can be persuaded to keep his hands off that is :D

Have a good one mate x

Latest posts

Back