What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anger will only get you so far, you left. That was in no way our fault. We tried helping you for so long, I gave up on you. But now you need to take accountability for yourself, strange idea I know, but it’ll help you.

For a long time now I've had this worrying feeling that I've killed my own sense of empathy and what goodness I might have had inside me. I'm scared about where this could end.

I'm shopping again..I'm hungover and the coffee hasn't hit the spot but whilst bored and waiting outside shops I thought of a new thread but I'm nervous about putting it out..don't wanna get hung out to dry :D

Joturbo said:
I'm shopping again..I'm hungover and the coffee hasn't hit the spot but whilst bored and waiting outside shops I thought of a new thread but I'm nervous about putting it out..don't wanna get hung out to dry :D

⭐️ *cheering you on with my pink pom poms* ⭐

Hehe thx for the pink support ;) which could be relevant to the thread just have to get babysitting out of the way :D

I haven't felt even slightly in the Christmas spirit until right as the season is about to end...

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
Brutal honesty always comes with a price! If people were to express what they were really thinking, they would most likely regret saying it bc we are afraid of being honest..l am thinking of beating depression..l miss feeling normal..what does it feel like to love life again...there ...that's what l am thinking about ..l was normal at some point in my life...one bad event ...after another...l lost track..I've lost myself

I know that you are tired. But you are still strong. Stronger than you think. It may not feel like it right now but the future holds great things for you. Sometimes the only purpose of rock bottom is to force us to look up. Look up...and when you are ready.... begin to climb. You can do this. I believe in you. Many do. It's okay to lean on others for a little while.

What are a group of teenagers doing out walking the streets in a residential area this late at night for? It's too cold to just go for a walk and they are too young to be out past 11pm TALKING LOUD ENOUGH I COULD HEAR THEM COMING DOWN THE STREET!! What the hell? There is nothing to do on this end of the city to be out this late, and anything that would be is way on the other end of the city. Where are their parents to say, hell no it's too late and too cold for you and your friends to go wandering around the neighbourhood.

And what am I doing up this late still, I have to go to work in the morning.

Police apparently arrested a whole house of thirty nine people because nobody would comment on a stabbing - now I'm trying to come up with a great joke about how to get thirty nine people into one car.

Something to do with clowns - there's a joke there. I just can't think of it.

Latest posts

Back