What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have decided last night to do a holiday in Scotland in April namely Loch Lomond.All because my kid wants somewhere quiet, solitary to go.Funny when there's a new driver in the family you get to experience stuff out of your box..oh well no more sun bed holidays bit mixed feelings about that.

Joturbo said:
Have decided last night to do a holiday in Scotland in April namely Loch Lomond.All because my kid wants somewhere quiet, solitary to go.Funny when there's a new driver in the family you get to experience stuff out of your box..oh well no more sun bed holidays bit mixed feelings about that.

Oh it's lovely Loch Lomond, so beautiful.

Serenia said:
Joturbo said:

Thanks Serenia ....your right what with the mountains and 
amazing views and fresh air quite excited now has been thirty years last time I visited :)

Joturbo said:
Serenia said:
Joturbo said:

amazing views and fresh air quite excited now has been thirty years last time I visited :)

I want to go on one of those seaplane rides they do there.  Have a good time.

Serenia said:
Joturbo said:
Serenia said:
Joturbo said:

I want to go on one of those seaplane rides they do there.  Have a good time.

Yes I hope you get to experience that would be amazing...just thought the pictures I can take wow..thanks Serenia :)

Five more shifts at my temp job. I'm thinking of what comes next. Starting to think I need to shake things up a bit - maybe try something new.

Working on a checkout counter is becoming like eating the same meal over and over. :/

Well I finally decided to take that head firearms instructor job. Thanks Charlie for being my mentor and telling them I’m the best. It meant a lot.

I don't really get sad when old buildings get torn down here.

Yes, I understand the history and the nostalgia. But when you factor in that our windstorms damage the hell out of them, and that many go up in flames during the summer... Not worth the risk to me.

Sorry to crash yet another party.

Gfrplghijklmnop....
*fart*
.....can't believe she called me very intellectual. Must've been drunk or something...

Seriously Kojak on the telly..half day...big bar of galaxy..I'm in heaven :p
Followed by Quincy,minder and the Sweeney god did I pick the right day.

Why do I have to work twice as hard, sacrifice twice as much, for the same reward? Why can't I have it just a tad bit easier?

I'm personally more in favor of dinosaurs being created in a lab, and breaking free.

Being hunted by a pack of raptors, just has a better ring to it than being eaten by undead folks.

(My attempt to not go off topic elsewhere)

God I miss my wife.She's only out tonite at her Xmas do.Who would I be without her,i have no one else..never will..it's all to late now to change just feel an overwhelming sadness just wish I could fugging change

Oh yeah and in burst the kids got to keep a stiff upper lip...but just can't be arsed..I hate winter :(

Wish I could turn back time and never have put the hammer down.
I would just keep on hitting until I made wine.
💔

I tried really hard to be strong for my mother, but it so breaks my heart seeing her sobbing and hugging me so tight. I hope she'll be okay for the whole journey.

Latest posts

Back