What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally a working graphics card, the renegotiated and improved internet contract and the discovery of Red Letter Media count as my Christmas miracles so far.

My condolences to you and your families, Amy and Jently. :(

Full of regret. I've been too emotional and open than I like to be and I'm sure I'm seen wrongly or scared away some people during it all. I'm normally not like this. It's just the deepest I've ever been down and without any support or anchor. I assure you my head is normally screwed on tight. I'm just having very human and demon-fighting moments as of late. Forgive me please.

Will have to go back to the fecking doctors again.Getting weird dizzy feeling, cold sweats,feeling sick have to pull over car when think about anything too stressful/controversial.Has to be more than panic attacks.Have a history of heart problems on my side of family. .feck it.

Last night was wonderful. The food, the people. Being able to introduce my family to what has saved my life meant the world to me. And to have my mother tell me that she wishes to be more involved... I mean, wow.

Perhaps this won't be the hardest holiday season of my life. I may just enjoy it this time...

Thanks for your kind words Siku.

Sorry to read you're in such a bad place, please feel free to PM me if you think it might help, i'd be happy to be a listening ear. Hugs.

Wish my brain would stfu. I hate it. Always showing me flashes from the past or some messed up desires for the future. 😑

Hope you're OK Joturbo,

My psychiatrist wants me to get a cholesterol blood test, I'll try going in the morning tomorrow. One more thing for my hypochondriac mind to worry about.

evanescencefan912 said:
Hope you're OK Joturbo,

My psychiatrist wants me to get a cholesterol blood test, I'll try going in the morning tomorrow. One more thing for my hypochondriac mind to worry about.

Ahh thanks for your concern mate :).Got an appointment in two hours can you believe that in england in winter.It was acid reflux again and stress, got recommended talking therapies.Hope all ok with you better to get tested and know what's wrong than the worry of it..cheers

AmyTheTemperamental said:
Black Manta said:
These moljilvi posts-are they international phone numbers or something else?

Call for a good time, for a small fee.

Or an adventure, with hacked emails and credit card fraud investigating. ;-)

Latest posts

Back