What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I can do 100 things at once, multi task so much so my thoughts could pause for a moment. Especially at night.
My mind right now: "but you cant... You should, no but that isnt.. You never... You would?"
Also me: Can. You. Just. Please. Shut Up? :D
Mind: ....But-
Me: -_-
Go on..

I'm going to bed.

Fecking tv film of a tiger dragging a crocodile out of a lake has done me no good..should I complain to the shop owner..think I will...

"My back is killing me from this new job, but I totally dig the job so I'm just gonna roll with it."
"fresia this laundry...I wish it'd fold itself!"
"If the only reward I ever get for working is more work, why the fresia would I want to work? I need everyone in this house to fresia off and give me time off...I'm already working 45 hours, I might pick up another 3 hours, and I only get 1 day off a week."

Why I slipped on a coin, on marble floor early morning. My ankle is very hurt.
Just like that.. One simple obstacle on the floor.. If it is banan peel or even coin, someone must remember to remove it..

BadGuy said:
Ef me its cold

maxresdefault-900x506.jpg

That was probably not my best idea, but it did feel strangely cathartic...

Jeez that Yorkshire lass on the phone what a connection we made..was thinking about the advantages of being single..

The native Floridians here, are treating 4.4C/40F like it's the coming of the ice age! Haha.

Inb4 the ignorant red voters here start using this as an excuse that global warming doesn't exist. *facepalm*

Latest posts

Back