What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Siku said:
The native Floridians here, are treating 4.4C/40F like it's the coming of the ice age! Haha.

Inb4 the ignorant red voters here start using this as an excuse that global warming doesn't exist. *facepalm*

They're afraid they will have to spray tan :club:

Hello! 

I sitting here thinking right now, how people deceive you with their intro's. Especially, in business relationships. I recently moved and I have the most uncanny relationship - my property manager is my upstairs neighbor. You fill in the rest....

I am very grateful for my simple and mostly boring life. It is a lot easier to start fresh everyday when things aren't complicated and messed beyond relief.

The nightmares are overwhelming me again, all these recent deaths of my friends have taken a toll on me. The stress has ignited the PTSD like never before. I’m getting so scared to sleep. I need to leave this toxic town. I’m scared.

toasty_one said:
The nightmares are overwhelming me again, all these recent deaths of my friends have taken a toll on me. The stress has ignited the PTSD like never before. I’m getting so scared to sleep. I need to leave this toxic town. I’m scared.

Oh... Toasty! 
I’m sorry you are feeling this way. 
I think we all here on ALL are sending you lots of warm and loving vibes. 
Stay strong! I’m cheering you on. 
I know how hard it is with those bad dreams. 😔
*long and warm hug*

Telling the teenagers sitting in the back of my car about the big black spider with sharp talons I saw there a couple of days before, why did I do that such an arse

Not sleeping well

The only thing I hate more than being alive, is finding other living people who are only motivated by empty, shallow, simple desires. Of course ignorance is bliss, is bears no weight of responsibility, and if this were the 1600's this would not fly at all. Whatever New Order arises in the future, I hope they have the common sense to tattoo "Memento Mori" on the inside of the eyelids of every man, woman and child, or we are going to inevitably kill ourselves off as a species. The messed up thing is, it won't be the end of the world (Earth), it'll just be the end of the homosapien, the end of a sentient species, through a lack of management.

Latest posts

Back