What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“It’s complicated.”

*press pink button, love energy mode initiated*
I want to hear it all. 🌈

It's difficult to express myself. It's also gets difficult when I express myself. In conclusion, don't express myself.

*********, it is pouring down snow and I have to drive all the way across town for my dentist appointment, this is honeysuckle.

evanescencefan912 said:
*********, it is pouring down snow and I have to drive all the way across town for my dentist appointment, this is honeysuckle.

I'm not happy that I'm out of work - except for when it snows.

hewhowalksalone said:
evanescencefan912 said:

I'm not happy that I'm out of work - except for when it snows.

Hey!

How are you today? I hoped you'd make your dental appointment on time yesterday. The snowy weather is a *****. I know. You'll find work soon. Get ready for Tuesday, it's suppose to be sunny.

giphy.gif

I really wish sometimes that when I was a kid my father had not been such a selfish monster and messed up my life and potential....ah well still love him

Keep calm and carry on *sarky laugh*

Gonna get me a new tattoo...that should wind my customer up who thinks there just for thugs 🤗

I'm having another one of those "I just don't get it" moments.

I'll never understand the appeal of stupid people/tough guys/facetious people/********. I just don't get it.

All of the stuff they say, I see it, and all I can think is that it sucks. It's lame. It's not cool, original, or special. There is nothing that great about anything they say. It's diarrhea of the mouth.

I just wish I could be whatever it is that's attractive to women. I don't want to be me, if it isn't attractive. It doesn't make me happy, it makes me pissed. These people aren't professional athletes, music stars, tv and movie stars, super interesting accomplished people any more than I am. They are not the great minds of our time. They're nothing. They're ass and trash. I just wish I could beat these people once and for all.

Or maybe my crime is that I wasn't born rich enough or smart enough to be a rich guy, not born with enough natural ability to be an actually interesting person, but also wasn't born stupid or dirty enough to be a "bad boy"/tattooed tough guy. So I don't fit anywhere desirable.

I try to think about interesting things, but it doesn't seem to matter so I lose my motivation. Cause whatever I have to say, I don't say it with some kind of bullshit, snarky, "cool" sarcastic mocking tone, so it doesn't matter. I just wish I knew what to do to be interesting enough or whatever I need to be for women to think I'm good enough. I'm sick of these stupid people who aren't anything special, and I'm sick of losing. But I just don't know what I should do.

TheSkaFish said:
I'm having another one of those "I just don't get it" moments.

I'll never understand the appeal of stupid people/tough guys/facetious people/********.  I just don't get it.

All of the stuff they say, I see it, and all I can think is that it sucks.  It's lame.  It's not cool, original, or special.  There is nothing that great about anything they say.  It's diarrhea of the mouth.

I just wish I could be whatever it is that's attractive to women.  I don't want to be me, if it isn't attractive.  It doesn't make me happy, it makes me pissed.  These people aren't professional athletes, music stars, tv and movie stars, super interesting accomplished people any more than I am.  They are not the great minds of our time.  They're nothing.  They're ass and trash.  I just wish I could beat these people once and for all.  

Or maybe my crime is that I wasn't born rich enough or smart enough to be a rich guy, not born with enough natural ability to be an actually interesting person, but also wasn't born stupid or dirty enough to be a "bad boy"/tattooed tough guy.  So I don't fit anywhere desirable.

I try to think about interesting things, but it doesn't seem to matter so I lose my motivation.  Cause whatever I have to say, I don't say it with some kind of bullshit, snarky, "cool" sarcastic mocking tone, so it doesn't matter.  I just wish I knew what to do to be interesting enough or whatever I need to be for women to think I'm good enough.   I'm sick of these stupid people who aren't anything special, and I'm sick of losing.  But I just don't know what I should do.

I'm thinking I do like a good tattoo and underneath them there are alot of interesting ,creative  intelligent people.I actually know three people in my surrounding circle who are very quiet unassuming lovely people with great tatoos. I just think book and covers comes to mind......

Joturbo said:
I'm thinking I do like a good tattoo and underneath them there are alot of interesting ,creative  intelligent people.I actually know three people in my surrounding circle who are very quiet unassuming lovely people with great tatoos. I just think book and covers comes to mind......

I guess it's a matter of perspective.  I've encountered far more, you could say stereotypical people, than the ones you described.  

Also, at the same time I was angry about this other kind of person that seems to be a new thing - the facetious, sarcastic, smug meme person.  Basically I don't like anyone who tries to be a big deal but really isn't, but is somehow good at getting others to play along with the idea that they are a big deal.  

When I woke up though, I knew I shouldn't have made that post.  I was mad about something from earlier.  Sorry if I hurt your feelings by it.

All this dating advice has me second guessing myself every time I talk to anyone I like. I get stuck in thoughts of, "am I coming off as some kind of weak loser, or a normal person?"

TheSkaFish said:
Joturbo said:

I guess it's a matter of perspective.  I've encountered far more, you could say stereotypical people, than the ones you described.  

Also, at the same time I was angry about this other kind of person that seems to be a new thing - the facetious, sarcastic, smug meme person.  Basically I don't like anyone who tries to be a big deal but really isn't, but is somehow good at getting others to play along with the idea that they are a big deal.  

When I woke up though, I knew I shouldn't have made that post.  I was mad about something from earlier.  Sorry if I hurt your feelings by it.

All this dating advice has me second guessing myself every time I talk to anyone I like.  I get stuck in thoughts of, "am I coming off as some kind of weak loser, or a normal person?"

Ska no worries mate. I actually thought it would make for an interesting conversation.

Actually brings back memories of a game of water polo I was involved in many moons ago in Tunisia on holiday. I swear every single bloke except me had tattoos in that game I actually felt under pressure to have one....weird feeling

TheRealCallie said:
My car killed a deer last night :(

WHAT??? Are you alright? How's the car? I know you must have been afraid. Poor deer but I know that you didn't mean it.

Latest posts

Back