What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
yme said:
TheRealCallie said:
My car killed a deer last night :(

WHAT??? Are you alright? How's the car? I know you must have been afraid. Poor deer but I know that you didn't mean it.

Yeah, everyone is fine, except the deer.  The car needs a little fixing.

I'm glad you're alright! That can be quite brutal. I'm sure you know never to approach a deer closely after hitting it accidentally. The thing about the hooves, and all that.

Joturbo said:
Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:
Spring is in the air..people getting friendly 😁

Sure ain’t spring here. I’m freeezing my ass off. 🥶

Yeah that'sprobably why your lot always invading us lot..you were just jealous of our weather😁

****. That’s a great idea! 
Hmm.. where did I put my invading gear. Definitely gonna need my axe. 🤔

Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:
Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:
Spring is in the air..people getting friendly 😁

Sure ain’t spring here. I’m freeezing my ass off. 🥶

Yeah that'sprobably why your lot always invading us lot..you were just jealous of our weather😁

****. That’s a great idea! 
Hmm.. where did I put my invading gear. Definitely gonna need my axe. 🤔

No we more advanced have chainsaws now😁.

So. It seems like one major enemy MIGHT be gone.

But I'm not sure it will do me any good. I'm not sure I can do anything about it, as I'm in a worse position than I was before. More things are against me now.

Also, in many ways, things are not the same as they were at the start of the decade, when I was still hopeful about a lot of things. It's all definitely changed for the worse. Even if there was some chance at all...things are still the way they are now. No matter what happens in this area of life, it won't change that.

I'm just not sure I care anymore. I don't know.

...pain.
Ouch. Well, at least I know I'm still fast and strong and tough on the verge of 40. This has got to be the most grueling job I've ever had.

Edit: please note, you have to read that first word exactly the way Spock says it when mind-melding with the Horta in "Devil in the Dark";....PAIN!!!

As of today I'm going veggie...no more meat..giant mushrooms with my roasties and kale..it's doable😁

Joturbo said:
As of today I'm going veggie...no more meat..giant mushrooms with my roasties and kale..it's doable😁

No meat? 
****. You are a strong! 
I can’t say no to a juicy steak once in a while. 
But. As always. I’m cheering you on. 🌈

Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:

No meat? 
****. You are a strong! 
Thanks it's gonna be tough to keep 💪on mushrooms but I'm committed to it it's gonna be interesting🤔

Joturbo said:
Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:

No meat? 
****. You are a strong! 
Thanks it's gonna be tough to keep 💪on mushrooms but I'm committed to it it's gonna be interesting🤔
giphy.gif

Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:
Jessicat said:
Joturbo said:

No meat? 
****. You are a strong! 
giphy.gif
Hey it's ok I'm gonna stuff his mouth full of garlic you won't here him scream😀

Latest posts

Back