What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to be a night owl when I had a lot of online friends from across the planet. All through my teens and twenties I had friends abroad that would stay up until sickening hours with me. Since I've moved across country, I just don't have the circle of friends online or offline that I used to have and it really wears on me late at night.

I have a lot of trouble with shutting my mind down and simply going to sleep. When I shut down my computer and put my phone away to charge I am left alone with my thoughts. Sometimes this is okay but sometimes it really isn't.

Hoarse Whisperer said:
I used to be a night owl when I had a lot of online friends from across the planet. All through my teens and twenties I had friends abroad that would stay up until sickening hours with me. Since I've moved across country, I just don't have the circle of friends online or offline that I used to have and it really wears on me late at night.

I have a lot of trouble with shutting my mind down and simply going to sleep. When I shut down my computer and put my phone away to charge I am left alone with my thoughts. Sometimes this is okay but sometimes it really isn't.

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Silence means meditation.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without."[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif] – Buddha[/font]

Taking another brief hiatus from here. Need to collect my thoughts and aspirations... alone, for clarity.

sunlight_hope said:
Hoarse Whisperer said:

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Silence means meditation.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]"Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without."[/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Arial, sans-serif] – Buddha[/font]

With respect to the great Buddha, he didn't grow up with my family. Keep in mind that I'm partially responding tongue-in-cheek here but I have always struggled with my anxiety and thoughts late at night and have suffered the consequences when I wake up the next day. It comes and goes based on what is happening in my daily life.

Unix said:
Time for destruction. 10 warriors, one winner

giphy.gif

You are going to kick ass! 
*cheer* ❤️

I'm having a hard time with myself lately. I don't know. I've been bugging myself with some weird-ass form of selfhate and it's really killing me inside. I've never felt as empty and ugly as I have recently. I can't decide if my irl friends are honeysuckle, I'm constantly chasing people who don't want to deal with me, my closest friends are telling me I'm annoying, not chill and then that I should stop pitying myself.

I don't know what brought this on. It's like it's never enough. There's people who can tell me that they're my friend and will join me for some gaming session because they worry I'm not doing okay. Actually don't know them that well, I don't know why they occupy themselves with me. I can't focus on studying because I feel so shitty. I don't know. I lay in my bed at night and wonder if there's still really a point. I wonder how I can just disappear from everyone's lives. And then I remember I vanished a few months ago and no one noticed and then the emptiness multiplies.

Waking up makes my head hurt. After my exams, I'm just going to lay in my bed and just stay there until the world feels a little better, or I will accept that my acquaintances forget about my existence after two days and I shouldn't reach out to them anymore.

Yeah. Sadly I have the social events where they can see me. Sigh. Next week will be joyful. I'm so tired. I can't believe how much I can actually hate myself.

Can you stop bullying me already? Another dick pic via pm and I am calling the moderators, this isn't a joke

Unix said:
Can you stop bullying me already? Another dick pic via pm and I am calling the moderators, this isn't a joke

I thought you liked dicks! 😭
Fine! My stash of pics is off limits from now on Mr. 😋

Will we see a dick coloring tread here? Getting curious of which kind of ducks do you like

I hate people who think it's ok to bully others that have mental illness. Like it's so funny to be ill.

Latest posts

Back