What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got back from grocery shopping and saw a couple kissing each other in the street, so what I'm thinking right now is will I ever find that person too? So far nothing has worked out.

veiledv said:
Just got back from grocery shopping and saw a couple kissing each other in the street, so what I'm thinking right now is will I ever find that person too? So far nothing has worked out.

If you are a woman that you have nothing to worry about. There are plenty of guys that just want contact with a woman, to feel loved and appreciated

Unix said:
veiledv said:

If you are a woman that you have nothing to worry about. There are plenty of guys that just want contact with a woman, to feel loved and appreciated

Yes, I am a woman. I know, it's just that sometimes it's hard to be optimistic about that. Thank you though :)

Yeah, the only bad thing is that you have period and birth. Besides that it must be fun lol

Quitting my job today. No notice. I was given a very bad taste in my mouth. Betrayed, again. Given grief and pure cynicism for being sick. All for the sake of more forced productivity and one's stress relief punching bag. That 'fire' you wanted to plant underneath my ass has just back-fired sweetie. Joke's on you, my ass is already burnt to a crisp from this job! No single Pro (except being overpaid ofc lol) can outweigh hard work going unnoticed and constantly being pushed to do more yet spoken to as if you do nothing.... Retail managers lashing out on the only people who legitimately care. The usual. It's a ******* co-worker, not a manipulative relationship!

Don't disrespect me like that. I wouldn't ever do that to you or anyone for that matter! You gave no fucks about my well-being and felt like calling me out as if I am bullshitting. So, I'm just keeping things 'mutual' as I already have another job secured. No sign of the higher-road version of me, not today. Nope!

fresia people.

/endvent

No offense PandaSwag, but since the first moment I saw your signature I imagine the panda with an armband doing the Nazi salute. Whoever made the gif probably didn't think of that.

Rodent said:
No offense PandaSwag, but since the first moment I saw your signature I imagine the panda with an armband doing the Nazi salute. Whoever made the gif probably didn't think of that.

Ahaha! 😂
Aww.. you do realize that you have ruined the whole gif now? 😂
Poor panda.

MissBehave said:
Rodent said:

Ahaha! 😂
Aww.. you do realize that you have ruined the whole gif now? 😂
Poor panda.

Lol, man now I can't unsee that.

Fixed, : )

im thinking how i have to go to the dentist today then contact the person who bumped my parked car and how to treat this cyst I have on my neck.

I really like the smell of this shampoo & mask.

ahsatan said:
Being a woman is too difficult.

I was just telling this to myself recently. Pffft.

humourless said:
im thinking how i have to go to the dentist today then contact the person who bumped my parked car and how to treat this cyst I have on my neck.

Have you gone to see the doctor about that cyst?

nothing

my mind has either ….
gone blank
 reached nirvana
or
there was a blank slate there all the time

thinking how i don't really know, how I found my way back to this forum again. it just hit me out of nowhere today, that i should check it out after the longest time.
maybe it's because these past two weeks people in my life have been acting straight up crazy and i'm fed up with the actual human contact and would rather have an evening of just good ol' internet.

Latest posts

Back