What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My dogs are cowering in fear over the fireworks. They are entirely too big to fit underneath my feet and my desk. All bark and no bite. Meanwhile, the "scaredy" cat is sleeping with ease lol. Then again, I am biased towards cats anyways, always have been. This introvert's favorite.

I'm thinking after all these years i've finally found something that excites me in life...and its so simple as riding a bike  just got to fix that puncture.

Extreme Deja Vu. It's mind blowing but also very sad how similar sociopaths can be. I'm getting triggered and receiving waves of bad flashbacks of what she ******* did to me.... Or maybe I'm just letting what she did to me get the best of me. Again. Am I seeing things that aren't there?..... Who knew that my worst demon would take the form of my ex.

I dunno kids today. :club: So you won't give me ten minutes of your precious gaming  time to learn how to fit an inner tube on a rear bike wheel cause " i'll search it up on Youtube anyway".So when your miles from anywhere with a puncture...about as much use as a chocco teapot.

Just Games said:
I dunno kids today. :club: So you won't give me ten minutes of your precious gaming  time to learn how to fit an inner tube on a rear bike wheel cause " i'll search it up on Youtube anyway".So when your miles from anywhere with a puncture...about as much use as a chocco teapot.

I agree. But, you also can't blame the kids. They socially flock to people their own age and what their interests are. They don't have self-identities, A kid isn't going to want to be an outcast. And what do kids do these days?? How do they meet up with friends? Unfortunately, the modern equivalent is Online gaming. 90s kids was the last generation of kids who went outside to socialize and gather. Before the hold of the interwebs.

You see adults spending more time on Facebook or social media than meeting up with friends as well. The same exact thing applies to all ages now, sadly.

I definitely agree that they need to get out more and learn actual life skills, but to be fair, us older folk seem to forget what it was like to see through a child's eyes. We've all had our moments of devaluing or taking for granted something that another generation held dear. It's a never ending cycle and it's nothing new.

I say, let them learn the hard way in order to catch up with the rest of the world. It'll 'eventually' build character. Later bloomers or not. So long as the parents actually let them fall down to get back up, rather than pick them up themselves. Parents play a key factor in it all just as much as society. That's my two cents.

Siku said:
Just Games said:

I agree. But, you also can't blame the kids. They socially flock to people their own age and what their interests are. They don't have self-identities, A kid isn't going to want to be an outcast. And what do kids do these days?? How do they meet up with friends? Unfortunately, the modern equivalent is Online gaming. 90s kids was the last generation of kids who went outside to socialize and gather. Before the hold of the interwebs.

You see adults spending more time on Facebook or social media than meeting up with friends as well. The same exact thing applies to all ages now, sadly.

I definitely agree that they need to get out more and learn actual life skills, but to be fair, us older folk seem to forget what it was like to see through a child's eyes. We've all had our moments of devaluing or taking for granted something that another generation held dear. It's a never ending cycle and it's nothing new.

I say, let them learn the hard way in order to catch up with the rest of the world. It'll 'eventually' build character. Later bloomers or not. So long as the parents actually let them fall down to get back up, rather than pick them up themselves. Parents play a key factor in it all just as much as society. That's my two cents.

Thanks Siku.I've taken your points on board because your right.Its just my youngest has shown an interest in mountain biking and he's been out with me a couple of times and really got a buzz from it.Apart from kids on games he's not found kids at school that interest him as pals.So i'm hoping he'll get so used to biking with me,see all the biking clubs that are taking off big time round London ,join one and make some friends. Also my father did stuff with me so its good i've found something  we both enjoy.Thanks mate :)

tenor.gif

I'm still wondering of why I keep not trying seriously with girls i like. I saw a girl on the tram, why i haven't talked to her? I had tons of courage to do that, I just gave for granted that she didn't wanted to talk to me. Clock is ticking

Unix said:
I'm still wondering of why I keep not trying seriously with girls i like. I saw a girl on the tram, why i haven't talked to her? I had tons of courage to do that, I just gave for granted that she didn't wanted to talk to me. Clock is ticking

You have so many good qualities. The only problem is that you don’t always see it yourself. I think she would be lucky to have you. Reach for what you want. 🎀

Latest posts

Back