What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GustavusMacer said:
I live with my parents, and I don't have a life...

I've read this post and I'm hearing what you're saying. 
You'll never again be as young as you are right now.
So pick up from where you are  and make your life.

Feeling awful and also insecure of what or who I am right now. I don't like hurting anyone.... but I always seem to.

constant stranger said:
GustavusMacer said:

I am not young.

I think I lost interest in this day.

GustavusMacer said:
constant stranger said:
GustavusMacer said:

I am not young.

I think I lost interest in this day.

You're 20 years younger than I am and you seem to be choosing to fail.
Let me know when you decide to do something.

I am not young.
You're 20 years younger than I am and you seem to be choosing to fail.
Let me know when you decide to do something.

Younger and young are different things. I'm not young. There's obviously people older than myself.

If you think so with so little information, maybe you should think better. But it isn't on me to tell you what to do. What is on me to do is to tell you it isn't helping. Thank you for the interaction though...

They should invent portable toilets you can carry around that morph into cabins when taken out of your wallet. For a while there I didn't think I was going to make it the 2 miles I needed to walk to get home to salvation...

Hate being angry, upset and alone all at the same time. Probably one of the worst feelings to experience.

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

I think of how to have a good fun
And.......................................................................... GO!

Not happy...she's left me to get a pims at the wimbledon tennis and its been 30 mins...
I hate this amongst a crowd :(

I should stop saying anything. The more I try to avoid something and over compensate for it, the more I inadvertently invite it to happen. The more I try to make someone else feel better and open up to me, the more I invite cynicism or the opposite. Then, it leaves opportunity for gaps to be filled and things about me to be assumed. I just don't belong and I'm too much of an anomaly. And to be frank, I'm hard to be taken seriously with all my insecurities, long rants, and over ******* thinking. I really hate myself sometimes. Am I actually growing or am I in fact just getting worse. And yes, I'm editing/adding because I continuously have honeysuckle on my mind and I want to make sure I say it right or change myself for the betterment when I know I really shouldn't give a honeysuckle and leave it be. But, I suppose that's a flag to some, that I'm trying hard to be something I'm not, doesn't it? Or I'm hiding again. I'm going ******* insane with this brain of mine. I need to relax and stop trying to prove my worth and sincerity to people...

tenor.gif

Latest posts

Back