What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They scream in agony and begin to melt as I stand against their head pushing down on a giant fire scorched frying pan. The oil spits frantically in all directions and I achieve perfect burnt crispy bacon like heads.

I really need to clean out my closet. A bit late for spring cleaning. is summer cleaning a thing?
should also paint some stuff that I've been wanting to for a while.
and i need to set up that web page.
and i should also really plan some details for the summer trip. oh man. so many things to do, so little time.

glad that the job tomorrow won't take long.
so happy i'm on this incredible journey.
also can't wait to finally visit Scandinavia. should be awesome.

Oh man it's so hot  i'm in the night garden with a slug under my foot eating a fresh cream swiss role, but can't move till its gone.

fresia it...Who knicked my blueberries from the fridge.

Bananas with museli just dont cut it :club:

Breakfast with family, lunch with friends, dinner with enemies. Thanks but I'm going to eat alone.

8ae2687ac5778c483374e8893ede6992.jpg

I'm thinking how i didnt find out this forum before... i'm reading some threads and I'm glad I'm not the only. There're more people with the same problem. It's cool. It's also sad, though.

And I know there are more people with the same problems, but before I didnt use to see they talking about that.

Thinking... You're not my supervisor... You were nearly fired two weeks ago. Why the hell are you acting like you're in charge of me?

Latest posts

Back