What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahsatan said:
That crazy retarded ******* better not msg again.

Technically, it's not a hole-- it's one end of a tube.  The other end being the mouth. 
I think a lot of the confusion arises because the rest of the structure is hidden away
inside the body.

This may or may not be helpful just now, but that's how it is in the Fun Facts game. 
"When the student is ready..." as the saying goes.

I think you're right to avoid MSG, though.

I wish I knew where my life was going. I don't care if it means I'd know when I'd die or tragedies that might happen.. not for me to avoid them but for me to know what to really do with my life and figure out what truly matters before the end comes.

ladyforsaken said:
I wish I knew where my life was going. I don't care if it means I'd know when I'd die or tragedies that might happen.. not for me to avoid them but for me to know what to really do with my life and figure out what truly matters before the end comes.

I don't generally like to quote John Lennon, but...
"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."

harper said:
ladyforsaken said:

I don't generally like to quote John Lennon, but...
"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans."

See that's the thing, life has already been making plans for me that I couldn't even make my own to at least achieve or obtain what I want.

Pretty good..cooling down two six foot brothers that wanna kill each other over a bar of chocolate on holiday...i should have been a copper .

Please... No more hope.. Don't give me any more false hope... I can't take it anymore. Nothing ever ends well. Just kill me already!!!

Thanks harper . lol

Was called an ugly crippled witch. Not sure if I should cry or laugh cause the guy who said it is ugly as fresia.
68930c234f2989ea7d9fc327544778e8-d5q4hbz.jpg

ahsatan said:
Thanks harper . lol

Was called an ugly crippled witch. Not sure if I should cry or laugh cause the guy who said it is ugly as fresia.
68930c234f2989ea7d9fc327544778e8-d5q4hbz.jpg

You ok? 
Hope the gardenia that said this to you jumps in front of a train ASAP.

Siku said:
I'm whatever you think I am. Nothing different to see here. Just another pathetic and misunderstood person lashing out on a dying forum full of people with selective reaches and agendas that only cater to their own needs and when it works best for them. I see past the bullshit and there's hardly any real active and selfless people on here anymore. More like, aselfishlife.com. Deuces ALL. *Mic drop*

Shame , guess your right Siku , but sure it will drag on for a bit  longer :( ...i hope .

Siku said:
I'm whatever you think I am. Nothing different to see here. Just another pathetic and misunderstood person lashing out on a dying forum full of people with selective reaches and agendas that only cater to their own needs and when it works best for them. I see past the bullshit and there's hardly any real active and selfless people on here anymore. More like, aselfishlife.com. Deuces ALL. *Mic drop*

I hope this person isn't gone from here, I just got here!

Siku, you sound angsty. Anything I can do to help? Keep in mind I'm a selfish *******, but it sounds like you're pretty selfish too. Maybe we have something in common? Take care and try to relax.

P.S- I thought your post(what I quoted) was something else. Won't tell you if it made me laugh or made me hurt, but I kinda liked it.

RovoR said:
Siku said:

I hope this person isn't gone from here, I just got here!

Siku, you sound angsty. Anything I can do to help? Keep in mind I'm a selfish *******, but it sounds like you're pretty selfish too. Maybe we have something in common? Take care and try to relax.

P.S- I thought your post(what I quoted) was something else. Won't tell you if it made me laugh or made me hurt, but I kinda liked it.

Thanks for the reach and acknowledgement. Then again I'm not sure how to take it with your latter statement. My cynical halve is certain you laughed. Most do. No one should ever laugh at someone else's expense. Especially if it's backed by pain. Then again, your approach seems kind of empathetic and xNFx of sorts. I apologize if I'm wrong. Allow me to introduce myself, I'm the resident melodramatic and overly depressed member with extremely high morals that make me look fake and keeps me misunderstood.

Hence why I'm in this situation. I'm a complex individual that has served others for far too long and am most certainly selfish now because this world has a twisted way of stripping me all my hope the second I finally get a taste of it again.

I know I'm being melodramatic and selfish as fresia but I'm past giving a honeysuckle of what people think of me anymore. I'm fighting with whatever I have left in me. For what it's worth, welcome aboard. Sorry I didn't know you before I became this. You most certainly seem familiar and interesting

And thank you ahsatan for trying to help... :( *hug*

Hi Siku, the last line I wrote was my attempt to let you know I wasn't "mocking" you. I found your outburst refreshing and interesting in the sense that I don't get much bluntness or directness in my life. I hope that makes sense.

You don't need to apologize to me for anything. If it helps you in some way, then feel free. I don't believe you are trying to be hurtful to me in any personal sense.

You mention extremely high morals. What does that mean? Like your personal moral code? Do you apply them to everyone? Have you ever thought about how fluid morals can be?

The world in general does seem to have a way of beating the ever loving crap out of a lot of people. Try to understand that it's not personal. We should take better care of each other, but it's hard to think of others when you yourself are in pain(I'm referring to other people).

When you say your fighting with whatever you have left in you, I'm not sure what you mean by that. Fighting for your identity? Your life? Salvation? Fighting for what?

If you could realistically change one thing about the world, what would you change? What would you change if you were allowed to be unrealistic or even unreasonable?

I hope you found\find something to smile about today.

Siku said:

Even if everything you said was 100% fact it would still look like a jaded and biased opinion to anyone who isn't in the know. Vocal assertions of other people not being "real" usually come across as pretentious bullshit. I didn't respond back then because I had the feeling you'd at least clarify your statements later.

Siku said:
[...] I'm a complex individual that has served others for far too long and am most certainly selfish now because this world has a twisted way of stripping me all my hope the second I finally get a taste of it again.

I know I'm being melodramatic and selfish as fresia but I'm past giving a honeysuckle of what people think of me anymore. I'm fighting with whatever I have left in me.[...]

Case in point, Siku. Judging by your track record here (I've been around long enough) you're a person who cares and puts a lot of thought what they're saying and posting - perhaps too much. But it's not in your interest to go balls out and stop giving a honeysuckle just to find that sweet spot of equilibrium. People in your environment who are actual (ab)users may call you out on supposed selfishness because you're finally looking out for yourself, but you don't want to alienate every other person in the process. Just saying. Nothing wrong with being vigilant, but walk it back a bit. You don't want to overcorrect.

RovoR said:
Hi Siku, the last line I wrote was my attempt to let you know I wasn't "mocking" you. I found your outburst refreshing and interesting in the sense that I don't get much bluntness or directness in my life. I hope that makes sense.

You don't need to apologize to me for anything. If it helps you in some way, then feel free. I don't believe you are trying to be hurtful to me in any personal sense.

You mention extremely high morals. What does that mean? Like your personal moral code? Do you apply them to everyone? Have you ever thought about how fluid morals can be?

The world in general does seem to have a way of beating the ever loving crap out of a lot of people. Try to understand that it's not personal. We should take better care of each other, but it's hard to think of others when you yourself are in pain(I'm referring to other people).

When you say your fighting with whatever you have left in you, I'm not sure what you mean by that. Fighting for your identity? Your life? Salvation? Fighting for what?

If you could realistically change one thing about the world, what would you change? What would you change if you were allowed to be unrealistic or even unreasonable?

I hope you found\find something to smile about today.

I'm sorry for taking it wrongly then. I'm apologizing because it's the right thing to do especially in the situation when someone is showing a legitimate interest and only looking to help. Thank you.

To clarify, I know my recent outburst say otherwise but I'm very much a firm believer in treating others how you want to be treated. Diplomacy, Justice, mutual understanding, self-reflection. Things of that nature. Not vices.

I absolutely agree with you. At least, I would've firmly agreed with you when I'm in a better state of mind. I know I'm only excusing my behavior but I've been battered by the world to the point that I've entered my own sense of self-preservation. It's a long story and I'm not necessarily used to being in the hot seat like this. I'm normally in your role, actually. But, I infact did ask for such attention didn't I?

Honestly, I think it's because I'm looking for hope. Anywhere. Even here. And these replies are helping but I'm still rather stubborn at the moment.

Fighting for what I've wanted, I've mentioned it in a Diary post here. Essentially what I give in return from a SO. I'm painfully self-aware of my standards and my intuition that makes it even harder to find an ideal partner. I've got a troubled past that has left me seeking sincerity and over analyzing certain behaviors in potential interests as well as coming to painful terms that I know they don't see me the same way or as a viable option. This pursuit makes it also impossible to settle for friendships. Not to imply that I'm open to compromise or open to new friends but it most definitely takes priority. I've just been through constant rejection, disappointments, emotional abuse, tests of my patience and character, and have been seen wrongly for nearly all of my 30+ years. In my nature I'm more emotional than I am logical or rational. I try my best to work with what I got. I've come to terms that my strengths are infact empathy and feelings and I've learned to embrace them but the biggest draw-back to such a thing as you all clearly see, is it's heeding these angst results. I love the peaks and feel like I'm constantly bottling my love up and it wants out. Without it, I feel like life has no meaning for me.

I've been doing a lot of exploring of my psyche and I think I've been trying to mature my brain entirely too fast. It's peaking areas in me that are hard to ignore. I'm just trying my best to fight for what I know makes me happy and grounded. That is, an anchor I previously had from a SO and I now lack. Perhaps, most of insanity is to due my morals hating my selfish needs. Either way, there's a very real conflict in me with no grounding or balance that I can muster. I cannot do this alone and I know exactly what I need. I've tried alternatives, I've try being more strong willed to no avail. I know myself enough in that regard. And being selfish is my only way to stay more mentally sound. Feeding myself bullshit and bloating an ego. That means projecting it in others to make myself stay cold. I honestly did not mean those words. I was lashing out and again, being selfish. There's very much a lot of members here I love and adore.

I'm a very deep thinker that goes in constant loops, insecurities, anxieties and self-reflection. I'm too self-aware of myself and my foresight is all I think about than I like to. I hope I explained myself enough to be understood. I currently feel hopeless as I am stuck on the present and see a dark and extremely lonely future for myself. It's made me extremely impatient because I know who I am and this is not me. I want to be me again.

What would I change... hmm... That's a rather difficult question if my answer is to only be one because many things come to mind. I'm going to try to keep it as brief and simple as possible then. I'd like to change how everyone sees one another. As equals. And the traits and qualities that should be admired and shared among-st all. Which are empathy, humility, and understanding. Essentially, the power of love and acceptance. Not indifference, greed, or materialism. Understanding that hate and resentment only breeds the same. And think higher, not lower. Understand why that person is what they are rather than being quick to assume they're just inherently evil. I personally feel that's what's hindering humanity's growth and our disregard to fellow life. Yeah... sorry... couldn't keep it to one lol.

I most certainly have been uplifted. It's because of these replies. Thank you.

Case in point, Siku. Judging by your track record here (I've been around long enough) you're a person who cares and puts a lot of thought what they're saying and posting - perhaps too much. But it's not in your interest to go balls out and stop giving a honeysuckle just to find that sweet spot of equilibrium. People in your environment who are actual (ab)users may call you out on supposed selfishness because you're finally looking out for yourself, but you don't want to alienate every other person in the process. Just saying. Nothing wrong with being vigilant, but walk it back a bit. You don't want to overcorrect.
I greatly appreciate the acknowledgement and backing my integrity. It means a great deal to me. You're absolutely right, I over compensate often and I am most certainly alienating people purposely. I'm self-destructive and finding excuses to push everyone away in order to not feel anymore as I am going through unbearable anguish in myself. Now, even worse as I'm doing it alone.

It hurts to let anyone in, it hurts to not have anyone. And it hurts to not have my compass/anchor.

Thanks for listening and provoking this out of me. It's helping. I just know it's only temporary again. I'm going to try my best to hold on to this.

Hi Siku, I enjoy reading what you write. I am on a tablet, and it's tedious to type alot(I'm old! Lol). You seem smarter than your average bear, so I am just going to do write some thoughts.

Stop beating yourself up, more than enough people around willing to do that for you.

Learn to "let it go". I hated hearing this at first, because I didn't understand what I needed to "let go". Short answer, everything that bothers you and\or things that you have no control over(other people is a good example).

Being an idealist is almost the opposite of being a realist.

Being content is better than being "happy". At least for me.

If you hold yourself to a higher standard than you hold others too, examine if it's a ego thing. If it's mostly ego, do you really need the ego boost?

Most people don't care what your opinion is. They care about their opinion.

Ignorance is not "bad". Ignorance is just the lack of knowledge. People that don't know better aren't bad, they lack knowledge and they might prefer it this way. Ignorance is bliss unless it's not.

I like you, more importantly I respect your candor in a world of deceit. It's awesome.

There is a big difference between infatuation and love. Learn to recognize the differences.

Stop beating yourself up, more than enough people around willing to do that for you.(x2 because it's important)

Don't expect others to live up to your ideals, you seem to have set a high bar. That's not inherently bad, but it's also not inherently good.

Ok, I'm done lol. I'm pretty sure you know most if not all of this, but comprehension changes with age.

As for hope? Lolololololol...I'm kidding! I fell in "love" in my early 40's. It pretty much sucks but it's also the most human I've ever felt. It's pretty neat, but she takes advantage! I was married before and thought that was love, not even close. Another hope I have for you is just getting older calms most people down. It's not just the physical slow down, it's the lil pieces of wisdom coming together into a more complete understanding of what life is and what life means to you. It sounds silly maybe, but learn to relax! This glorious honeysuckle hole was doing fine before you got here and will be fine long after you're dead and gone. So...relax but keep your fire going. I hope this helps and doesn't just sound dumb or whatever. Even if it's dumb, it's sincere. Take care.

RovoR said:
Hi Siku, I enjoy reading what you write. I am on a tablet, and it's tedious to type alot(I'm old! Lol). You seem smarter than your average bear, so I am just going to do write some thoughts.

Stop beating yourself up, more than enough people around willing to do that for you.

Learn to "let it go". I hated hearing this at first, because I didn't understand what I needed to "let go". Short answer, everything that bothers you and\or things that you have no control over(other people is a good example).

Being an idealist is almost the opposite of being a realist.

Being content is better than being "happy". At least for me.

If you hold yourself to a higher standard than you hold others too, examine if it's a ego thing. If it's mostly ego, do you really need the ego boost?

Most people don't care what your opinion is. They care about their opinion.

Ignorance is not "bad". Ignorance is just the lack of knowledge. People that don't know better aren't bad, they lack knowledge and they might prefer it this way. Ignorance is bliss unless it's not.

I like you, more importantly I respect your candor in a world of deceit. It's awesome.

There is a big difference between infatuation and love. Learn to recognize the differences.

Stop beating yourself up, more than enough people around willing to do that for you.(x2 because it's important)

Don't expect others to live up to your ideals, you seem to have set a high bar. That's not inherently bad, but it's also not inherently good.

Ok, I'm done lol. I'm pretty sure you know most if not all of this, but comprehension changes with age.

As for hope? Lolololololol...I'm kidding! I fell in "love" in my early 40's. It pretty much sucks but it's also the most human I've ever felt. It's pretty neat, but she takes advantage!  I was married before and thought that was love, not even close. Another hope I have for you is just getting older calms most people down. It's not just the physical slow down, it's the lil pieces of wisdom coming together into a more complete understanding of what life is and what life means to you. It sounds silly maybe, but learn to relax! This glorious honeysuckle hole was doing fine before you got here and will be fine long after you're dead and gone. So...relax but keep your fire going. I hope this helps and doesn't just sound dumb or whatever. Even if it's dumb, it's sincere. Take care.
Likewise, RovoR. It's a pleasure to meet you.

Asking me to stop beating myself up is asking me to stop growing. That's not something I will do as I can't help but feel selfish actually doing such a thing. Besides, it's also like asking me to stop breathing if you were inside my head lol. As masochist as it may sound, I know it brings the best out of me and re-enforcing my empathy. The humility it brings.

Again, it coincides with my prior statement. I will always care about others feelings before my own. It's just a large part of who I am. That makes it extremely difficult to "let things go". As much as I know that point of view and how much it makes perfect sense, again, I'd be closing off a part of me that I've already embraced and I know can heal others and eventually myself over time. I'm stubborn with my views, as you can clearly see lol.

I beg to differ. There is infact some realism in some idealism. At least I feel there is some in mine. Think of the long-term effects of people having the same regard for one another. Stay in the light and not have any cynicism with such a foresight. Realistically, yes, I know people will not be like that. At least not everyone. "It's human nature". But that realism also deters from people even trying and letting them feel the light. Be what you want to change for the world and not give up. Otherwise you just re-enforced and enabled the things that even bred such realism to begin with. Set an example for others to fall on and eventually bring out the best of us. Human nature will eventually catch up along with it. Need only look at the naivety and love of a baby or animals to see why I feel the way I do. And this most certainly highlights the difference between someone who is calculated and stern with their experiences versus someone who is emotionally calculated and feeling more seemingly wise. Then again, wise men never acknowledge they are wise. It's contradicting and stuns growth. To admit you are wise does the opposite and actually showcases an ego. We must look more outside ourselves at times. If that makes any sense lol. Personally, I can't help but think the bad traits of humanity are more experience and absorbing this messed up world than it is actually in their nature. I'm seeing the bigger picture here, not sitting in the clouds.

I'm hardly a man of infatuation anymore and I understand the very clear difference and recognize love in it's true potential which is why I am certain of my views now and why I can't help but want to see the good in others. It'll uplift myself and them.

I know myself to be true and I know exactly who I am which is why I come off as being very stubborn, egotistic, or even fake. I've been inside my head beating myself up long enough that I've created the man that I am today. So, I can't help but feel like I've actually lived longer than most already. If that makes any sense.

I see that you are very much a man of both logic and love and I admire that greatly. But at the end of the day. You are you and I am me. :)

I'm very sorry that you thought she actually loved you... I know the feeling very well. Don't let your optimism and your own love be wavered and question whether or not you were actually infatuated just because it wasn't reciprocated. That's actually beating yourself up and not taking your own advice. ;)

I can see you very much are a loving person, perhaps more unconditional than you yourself may acknowledge. Look what you've done here.

You've most certainly given me hope and helped healed me some just now as I'm sure you can see and feel it in my words. I can only hope that my words have done the same for you. It'll help me feel less selfish as well. :p

And your words are anything but dumb. It's sound wisdom from a great and wise man who seems to be looking for things not so different from I. Take good care of yourself and let's both try to stay optimistic. :)

sometimes i really have to stand still and ask myself: we still okay, fam? u okay? u hanging in there? and then the next day im sending flirty memes to spanish guys again; i think i've lost any kind of emotion lol im indifferent recently. yikes. that's what happens when u get ur heart broken i guess

it's so sad what happened and i still just cannot comprehend. i didnt want to date anyone, but still when we met and didn't separate for three days straight, i just, -- you were too intense for me and everything was so much and my feelings were all of the place. your rejection after all we did hurt me a lot, even though it was a future one. ghosting me hurt the most, pretending i never existed, as if our weekend together didn't even take place. sigh. and i still can't help but think you're the most amazing female i have ever seen. well.. at least i have my memories of our time together. stupid light laughter when i held you in my arms. sigh. 

i should stop. it's 3 am. goodnight, all. sad to be back.

Latest posts

Back