What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
If you want to be that way, fine, I'm done. I just realised that I have feelings too and these moments can be really hurtful. I've never meant to cause any harm and I try to keep myself in check so as not to cause further hurt with my actions but I don't think it matters at all.

Juggling my family, stupid life and work stress is too much for me right now. Not that it matters to anyone really since I keep it together well most of the time. It's breaking me apart inside right now and I wish just one person gets it. I can't even afford to think of future plans when I can't even deal with the stress around me right now.

:(  I may not get exactly what you're going through, but I do understand the concept of juggling a lot of things, and feeling stressed out and anxious about the future - all while you're not feeling that great about life.  I'm juggling similar things right now myself.

Do take care, Lady.   You've been such a good listener over the years, so listening to you would be more than fair.  We're here if you need us (hugs)

ahsatan said:
thanks-3332.gif

tenor.gif
hugs :shy:

Aww, that's so cute how the seal is snuggling the dog.  They look kind of like dogs too, dogs of the sea.  I used to say that my dog was doing the "seal pose" when he would lay on the cool tiles in the summer and spread his arms and legs out, they looked like flippers.

ahsatan said:

ahsatan said:
iu
hugs for skafish! :shy:

and a big +1 for all your cute Golden Retriever gifs.  Those really make my day :) I love Goldens.

Heh. Recently went mentally naked on my Facebook I haven't been on for months. Got the reactions I expected.

Alienation and avoidance. Indifference. The usual. Had two similarly complicated friends who have grown reach out to me. So there was a con to it. I'm glad. :)

Only further proving the point of growth and the decline of humanity with the invention of social media. With it, enters another false reality and false happiness. Only the best and the worst highlighted in a controlled environment.

Not reality.

Fair warning. For reasons I cannot disclose, I am making my exit from here in 24 hours. I've been writing out PMs to people all night saying goodbye or extending my information. So for anyone seeking any closure. I want to at least allow you that window. Please understand, I have very real significant reasons I have to leave this place behind me and I need to stop yo-yo'ing my way back. Thank you.

EDIT : And you, if you ever find yourself needing a place to run in order to stop running. You know how to reach out to me. I'll always be ready to take you in. Promise.

Why doesn't this song stop playing in my head. What is it trying to tell me.... Please... I need you so ******* much right now. I don't want to do this alone...

When I stare into the future now. All I see is darkness... Which has never been me. And I'm ******* scared... Terrified. I need your light... I'm begging you.... Hands and knees. Please!

Why oh why....do they only sell Raspberry doughnuts in packs of five?

It kills me ,I've been really good cut my sugar for three months , but succumbed today .

I only needed two ,but I'm looking at the last one it's torture !!!

Can't take it home and give it to the dog he'll love it and want more but will probably puke it up somewhere in the house , all the family are health conscious , I hate waisting food...oh well

I think I need a job with people to talk to lol

Wow. I was crazy after all. Time to fade.

If the one thing you felt the most out of anything in life, turned out to be fake and you drove yourself crazy believing it. What would you do? How would you react to your world crashing in front of you. I shared my soul. My purest self and got rejected... There is no going back from that.

iu
:p

Hey skafish he's on discord I sent u a pm! He's hurting right now though and  can not really talk. :(

Sick of waking up because of bad dreams.
I was being cut into pieces. So many pieces that I couldn't be put back together again. 
Yeah, I need a hug 😔

hugs for MissBehave!

Sorry u get nightmares :( . I get nightmares a lot. Since my late twenties.

iu
:shy:

Lay off the thpooky Hallowe'en flicks!  Sorry you're scared.  

I was going to post a picture of a very friendly mouse to cheer you up,
but  Image Shack is down, so I'll just describe him, instead:

He's a mouse... and he's very friendly.

Hope that helps!

edit:  Image Shack is up again. 
Very Friendly Mouse incoming:

NYNLab.jpg

American TV will lose the rest of its dwindling audience to the Internet soon. They continue to focus on political nonsense, effectively combining general- and mid-term election cycles into a nonstop loop of garbage.

Latest posts

Back