What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that I'm going to sleep amazing tonight. 
❤️ fresia off bad dreams, I'm invincible now. ❤

b60cbea58387fad157b5a9cf493d4a04.jpg

harper said:
kaetic said:
Of course... None of what's happening has anything to do with the attitude you choose to have... That would be "crazy".

Dunno what, in particular, inspired this (slightly ironic) thought, kaetic... but it's worth emphasizing.

Should be inscribed on a plaque in the ALL breakroom.

It was a workplace conversation that didn't need to escalate. So I bitched about it here. 

I'd love it if you'd explain why you think this is slightly ironic. The way it's written sounds "slightly insulting" but I'm sure that's not what you meant.

PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:

I can read things now in your voice and accent.  :D  Sweat Dreams Miss.

😋
Glad someone here thinks I have a pleasant voice! 😉
You feeling alright Panda? 
*hug*

MissBehave said:
PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:

I can read things now in your voice and accent.  :D  Sweat Dreams Miss.

😋
Glad someone here thinks I have a pleasant voice! 😉
You feeling alright Panda? 
*hug*

Of course you have a very pleasant femme comforting voice.   :shy:

I'm feeling kinda meh.  I'll drown it out this weekend with my normal activities.  I am getting my car detailed this Sat.  Mobile Detailer gonna come to the house.

Aww.. I’m sorry Panda. Sucks to feel low like that. 
I’m having a up & down kind of day and I’m moody too. 
Lol. 😬
Getting your car detailed? What does that mean?

MissBehave said:
Lol. 😬

Car Detailing by pro shops or mobile shops.  This is where you clean the car down to every nook and cranny.  Polish the paint and wax/seal.  

What I'm having done which is partial paint correction.  That involves a machine polisher that removes light scratches and swirls and seals it with a ceramic coating that will help protect for a couple years.  He's also going to shampoo the carpets.

PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:
Lol. 😬

Car Detailing by pro shops or mobile shops.  This is where you clean the car down to every nook and cranny.  Polish the paint and wax/seal.  

What I'm having done which is partial paint correction.  That involves a machine polisher that removes light scratches and swirls and seals it with a ceramic coating that will help protect for a couple years.  He's also going to shampoo the carpets.

Ahh. Alright! 
I should wash the outside of my car as well. Haven’t gotten around to it.
Oh! I tried something called a De-icer spray to remove ice from the car windows and it works wonders!!
Lol. I’ve spent so much time getting my car ready to drive during the winter months here. Kind of exited to see if it still works when it’s -25 and thick ice. 😁 
If it still holds, it’s going to make my life a lot easier. Lol. 😁

MissBehave said:
PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:
Lol. 😬

Ahh. Alright! 
I should wash the outside of my car as well. Haven’t gotten around to it.
Oh! I tried something called a De-icer spray to remove ice from the car windows and it works wonders!!
Lol. I’ve spent so much time getting my car ready to drive during the winter months here. Kind of exited to see if it still works when it’s -25 and thick ice. 😁 
If it still holds, it’s going to make my life a lot easier. Lol. 😁

yeah people in cold climates have to deal with ice and snow.  Lived in Sunny Ca most of my life so all my life driving hadn't had to deal with that fortunately.   :p

^I feel that, ahsatan. That's why I've always liked creative things. They help take me outside this reality of limitations, to a different world where more fantastic things are possible.

kaetic said:
harper said:
kaetic said:
Of course... None of what's happening has anything to do with the attitude you choose to have... That would be "crazy".

Dunno what, in particular, inspired this (slightly ironic) thought, kaetic... but it's worth emphasizing.

Should be inscribed on a plaque in the ALL breakroom.

It was a workplace conversation that didn't need to escalate. So I bitched about it here. 

I'd love it if you'd explain why you think this is slightly ironic. The way it's written sounds "slightly insulting" but I'm sure that's not what you meant.

The whole thing is deliberately ironic.  You're telling them that their chosen attitude has nothing to do with what's happening, and you further claim that such an idea  "would be crazy".   But the tone you've taken is obviously sarcastic.  Textbook irony.

I was just giving it a nod because, even though it lacks context, it makes a universally relevant point (attitude is everything).  And *because* it lacks context (as this thread usually does) it could as easily be me saying that in one of a thousand such situations.  :O)

PandaSwag said:
yeah people in cold climates have to deal with ice and snow.  Lived in Sunny Ca most of my life so all my life driving hadn't had to deal with that fortunately.   :p

Lucky! Where I am, it can be snowy, icy, rainy, or just cold and wet for a long time, so if you're a car enthusiast, you only get part of the year to enjoy the roads.

PandaSwag said:
I am getting my car detailed this Sat.  Mobile Detailer gonna come to the house.

What do you drive? I can't imagine you'd do all that for an average everyday car.

I always seem to have back to back busy weekends and I find not having enough time to unwind and do my own thing. Now I have to split between work... and family event. And why does it always have to be at my place? Not that I'd mind much, but... the anti-social side of me just wants to hide. :\

Rodent said:
I was made fun of for my fondness of elevator music. This did not come as a surprise.

Lol, what's new.

Latest posts

Back