What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
156350-Sending-You-Hugs.gif
lookatbrightside :shy:

Nothing but push and pull with everyone I care about lately. And it rubs off on me and makes me feel bi-polar lol. It just really hurts when they hurt. More than any of my own hurt. I hope you find that spark again soon. Words cannot describe how much you deserve the life you've always wanted. Try to think of all this as just another hurdle that will only make you stronger and appreciate life more, later. Just, take my hand and don't do this all alone. I'll keep picking you up as you fall. It would be my pleasure. Just, please, try to stay strong for me as your weight might eventually bring me back down again.... as I'm already venting on here.... lol :(

Hoping my vent can also reach someone else I'm unfamiliar with. You. Stay strong and try to be patient. Try to remember there's light at the end of every tunnel. And this is coming from a long-term pessimist lol. Sometimes you need to dig out your own rubble to see it. Or, grab a hand that's reaching to pull you out. The first step out, revolves around you and your willingness to do so. You get nowhere not moving and accepting your fate. Big or small, Do something different or spontaneous if you truly seek change in your life. You might surprise yourself. You might hurt yourself. Either way, it's a step rather than a standstill.

Try to stop and listen to your most inner self sometime. Whatever your reality and situation is, here's another reality; you get absolutely nowhere by missing out on the chances you do not take.

It's not faith. Some would like to call it imagination. Some of the things I see, I see with absolute clarity and I know it's there. Sometimes it can't be put into plain words and is entirely lost in translation. It's an awareness, an indescribable place. I just really hate that I need someone to see me and remind me of what I am once it starts to go blurry again. That, folks, is my dilemma of always requiring a soulmate. Someone who sees it, and believes it, even if they can't place or explain it; reminds me that it's still there. That double awareness. That connection. Not an anchor. The word 'anchor', no longer suits as you both are supposed to up-lift each other. Not tie each other down.

How does one simply go-back gaining this awareness? One does not as it's not seen as living anymore, otherwise. It's a new addiction that will always be there. Ignorance can truly be bliss sometimes.

How is it possible to love someone who is so self absorbed and has totally different values. Is it love or pity?

How is it possible to love someone you've never even spoken to who you just know in your bones vibrates on the same frequency as you?

Think i'll just have to take a leap and see what happens......................but, did that once before and paid the price.
Life's a *****.

Of course... None of what's happening has anything to do with the attitude you choose to have... That would be "crazy".

kaetic said:
Of course... None of what's happening has anything to do with the attitude you choose to have... That would be "crazy".

Dunno what, in particular, inspired this (slightly ironic) thought, kaetic... but it's worth emphasizing.

Should be inscribed on a plaque in the ALL breakroom.

Everyone has their own realities and what they know works best for them as they better know themselves over time. Abliet deemed negative, positive, unrealistic by others or not. I know what I sound like and I know my brain goes in multiple directions in a constant foresight mode and only a few people can fully stop it. It's just quite simply, some fear they aren't living enough more than they fear death. That is my reality now. I've tried fighting it and it only leads to further longing instead.

I know what settling feels like and I know what flying feels like... The awareness and the fear together is all it takes to keep me stuck on it. It's all I think about.. My change is in a different direction that doesn't want to be tied to the ground. Respect that please.

Thank you but  I have tried birth control years ago and  my IBS hates it. It's like having the flu when I take them. Tried different brands too. I wish I could take it. I'm so cursed. ****. I've been trying different herbal stuff but so far no luck. I wish i was a dude.lol

hugs 
Cat-Hugs-cats-16122344-1280-800.jpg

ahsatan said:
Thank you but  I have tried birth control years ago and  my IBS hates it. It's like having the flu when I take them. Tried different brands too. I wish I could take it. I'm so cursed. ****. I've been trying different herbal stuff but so far no luck. I wish i was a dude.lol

hugs 
Cat-Hugs-cats-16122344-1280-800.jpg

Oh that sucks. Im sorry honey. ❤️
I tend to use a hot water bottle on my tummy. Tried that?

I wish humans were able of reproducing by lying eggs instead of having sex

Unix said:
I wish humans were able of reproducing by lying eggs instead of having sex

I'm no biologist, but I think reproduction by egg-laying still requires sex though. I'm not sure if there are any animal species that reproduce asexually.

Going to an IT career info session tomorrow. I'm still unsure if it's really my fit, I don't really think so. But I don't know what is, and it is better than some other things. Hopefully I'll get some good ideas for what to do next.

PandaSwag said:
[video=youtube]//https://youtu.be/UYmeNInDzTI[/video]

Panda. Now you got to get your honeysuckle together ❤️❤️❤️
[ youtube ]”the code after the = sign [/ youtube ]
So if I got a video with this link: 
Then I have to write [ youtube ] r257faBhFSw [/ youtube]
And without the spaces between the words ofc. 

[youtube]r257faBhFSw[/youtube]

MissBehave said:
PandaSwag said:
[video=youtube]//https://youtu.be/UYmeNInDzTI[/video]

Panda. Now you got to get your honeysuckle together ❤️❤️❤️
[ youtube ]”the code after the = sign [/ youtube ]
So if I got a video with this link: 
Then I have to write [ youtube ] r257faBhFSw [/ youtube]
And without the spaces between the words ofc. 

[youtube]r257faBhFSw[/youtube]

lol, yeah I never seem to get youtube links working correctly on this forum.  Because it always looks like it's working fine until I post it and it breaks.

MissBehave said:
Ohh.. And you can't use the YouTube app. You need to use the site. 😎

I think for whatever reason the Forum tool doesn't like the link that youtube creates as a share link.  If I copy the actual url from the browser address and use that it works.

Latest posts

Back