What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Inviable said:
Wish my third foot would cooperate with me and my happy cow.  🤓

giphy.gif

i am not in the mood to finish my vest lining, the sleeves part makes me uneasy, but i should done it because tomorrow i have a sewing class. i love sewing, is my therapy but making stuff by order is not my kinda stuff. i like to decide on my own, i like quilting more and make my own pattern.

Yeah all of the above ...and ....smile , good morning , talk about the weather always changeable in blighty , compliment their dog what breed  and the like, baby e.t.c , how's your hangover , how did your weekend go , stuff like that .I've got SA always will but am learning how to beat it gradually but I know it's really diffivcult..small steps mate ,Big Hug .

Thanks guys! lol
158625.jpg

I get so nervous with horrible sa I can barely think and speak.
I think if I was drugged up it would be easier. 
tumblr_lnj56yKQZz1ql3k2io1_500.gif
:shy: :p

ahsatan said:
Thanks guys! lol
158625.jpg

I get so nervous with horrible sa I can barely think and speak.
I think if I was drugged up it would be easier. 
tumblr_lnj56yKQZz1ql3k2io1_500.gif
:shy: :p

Hi ahsatan, this youtube channel is pretty funny that you might enjoy.

[video=youtube]

PandaSwag said:
MissBehave said:
Yes, all schools must be bulldozed until there is nothing but rubble left 😖

Wow, what did schools do to you? :p

They are ******* honeysuckle up. 🙄
Wanna help me get my revenge? 🥳
Panda power would be nice to have
Oh! Thanks for your voice! 😇

Free hugs!! C'mere everyone! :D

Don't fret. Try not to dwell in the future or the past and just learn to stay in the present as much as you can. Find what keeps you there and never let go of it or them.

And be the best version of YOU, always. If you ask the universe sincerely and faithfully for what you've always wanted you just might get it. Just not how you thought is all. That's what makes life worth living. The surprises. :)

When you look at what you need to study just to access computer science
monsieur-patate-personnage-toy-story-2-05.jpg

I'm so pi££ed off at work at the moment that I need someone to come along pi££ me off even more....so I can get over how pi££ed off I really am...

My nephew betrayed me; we were so close since he's a baby but my narc mom have infected him with bad smear about me unfortunately he's in for the benefit, money, attention, safety etc.

all nieces and nephews nobody safe from her, thank God I got out from that toxic family.

Latest posts

Back