What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iu

I have a terrible feeling that I'm going to have to work with this girl again tomorrow. She's new but seems to think she owns the place... and despite not knowing how to do much of anything she never fails to try and "correct" me on honeysuckle. For instance, we were given busy work while our main job was down... she took it literal. "You aren't supposed to do THAT, he told us to do THIS." I was doing that, but I saw this needed done, so I did it... wtf.
Another big thing that's been bugging me... She deflects blame, whether it's something small like "Look I don't mean to put you on the spot but I don't appreciate it when you do this-" "Well, I didn't appreciate it when you did that to me, two weeks ago." (my answer to this was to say, ok well I'm sorry about that... I don't recall it (probably because it didn't happen) but if we could BOTH just be more considerate then... ) OR when she and another girl were learning a job and they had some bad parts and she threw the other girl under the bus, even though they were both new to that job... they weren't going to get in trouble.
And there's more... but yeah...

I'm dreading tomorrow, I've had to work with her for the last couple days and I've been killing myself trying to be nice... even so... it's not been working. If I get put with her again I may lose what's left of my filter.

kaetic said:
I have a terrible feeling that I'm going to have to work with this girl again tomorrow. She's new but seems to think she owns the place... and despite not knowing how to do much of anything she never fails to try and "correct" me on honeysuckle. For instance, we were given busy work while our main job was down... she took it literal. "You aren't supposed to do THAT, he told us to do THIS." I was doing that, but I saw this needed done, so I did it... wtf.
Another big thing that's been bugging me... She deflects blame, whether it's something small like "Look I don't mean to put you on the spot but I don't appreciate it when you do this-" "Well, I didn't appreciate it when you did that to me, two weeks ago." (my answer to this was to say, ok well I'm sorry about that... I don't recall it (probably because it didn't happen) but if we could BOTH just be more considerate then... ) OR when she and another girl were learning a job and they had some bad parts and she threw the other girl under the bus, even though they were both new to that job... they weren't going to get in trouble.
And there's more... but yeah...

I'm dreading tomorrow, I've had to work with her for the last couple days and I've been killing myself trying to be nice... even so... it's not been working. If I get put with her again I may lose what's left of my filter.

Ahhhh. Just reading that made me annoyed for you. 😕 I hope you manage to have an ok day despite having to deal with that. I don't get why it is so hard for some to be civil. It takes no energy at all. 
Ohh.. And you know, as long as you act decent then there is nothing that keeps you from telling the truth about her bad behavior. Better to say it with a cool tone than explode after getting fed up with it. Hope your day is nice anyways. 🎈

Yea that's so true . Some are pretty great!  

Not very well s usual. Thanks for asking. :shy:

How are u holding up?

giphy.gif
hugs for missbehave :shy:

ahsatan said:
Yea that's so true . Some are pretty great!  

Not very well s usual. Thanks for asking. :shy:

How are u holding up?

giphy.gif
hugs for missbehave :shy:

Today has been one of the better ones! I’ve been baking all day. Lol. 🥳
2 Chocolate Fudge Cakes! One for me/those near me and one to give away. 
I love baking. 
*hugs back*

Latest posts

Back