What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is so subjective... 😉

If i was the owner of this site (just a suggestion) I'll leave the visitors a buttom to DELETE posts or their accouts.

I can probe mods can delete whatever they posted and I'm not pissed off for that coincidente or "offence".

What I really found "offensive" it is the lack of suck privilegie to ammend my own fault. But I realized I'm using a borrowed conn. & phone not useful to type like I like ( and could).

Allow me to thank you for your kindness and attention at reading my post. 😊

P.S.

This is NOT a lonely place! 😉

Diagnosed said:
This thread is so subjective... 😉

If i was the owner of this site (just a suggestion) I'll leave the visitors a buttom to DELETE posts or their accouts.

I can probe mods can delete whatever they posted and I'm not pissed off for that coincidente or "offence".

What I really found "offensive" it is the lack of suck privilegie to ammend my own fault. But I realized I'm using a borrowed conn. & phone not useful to type like I like ( and could).

Allow me to thank you for your kindness and attention at reading my post. 😊

P.S.

This is NOT a lonely place! 😉

I think you mean "such privilege".

You can't delete a post, but you can use the Edit feature (on the lower right side of your post - it's a button with a pencil on it) to change the contents of your post within 24 hours of when you first posted it.

So if you wanted to approximate deleting something, you could just Edit the post and replace your words with "..." or "nevermind" or something like that, and it works more or less the same.

I think this is an older site design, and wasn't really made with mobile devices in mind (I'm on a laptop now, myself).  So that might also explain some of your difficulty.

Anyway.  Just wanted to clear that up because it seemed like there was a lot of confusion about it, and I wanted to make you feel welcome.  Or at least not feel like you were being cursed at because you accidentally made a double post.

Take care! :)

By the way, @TheSkaFish

I totally agree in these words: "...when someone takes optimism to such an extreme that it feels insincere or corny, like it's just what they're telling themselves instead of having any factual basis. Or when they get preachy about it and it seems more about them trying to assert moral superiority over you than about actually giving any kind of positive message."

Each time I heard ppl praying the "salvation" prayer, when they say and repeat, "I'm saved..." I'm reminded no one is saved untill they've reached a safe place.

Preachy and over-optimistic might lie without know it...

Thanks again, The SkaFish!

This mobile helps but too little the times I tried to modify wordiness. In fact this site "says" you and I modified contends, but I'm sure I couldn't (but is my Sole fault) Ha! Ha!

[Now I laughed at the missing post]

Wiewing this site On a PC is quite better. I hovered few days back

Attachments

• IMG_20190918_004704_350.jpg
    IMG_20190918_004704_350.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
iu

So weird .I've worked this location seven years and have never received five 'Good Mornings' in ten minuites let alone five hours .Now it's either cause I don't work usually work this close to the entrance ..it's Friday ..it's still sunny and warm ...it's cause I thought this morning I'm not wearing me horrible black work shirt but a nice bright pastel shirt .Whatever nothing can bring me mood down now ...thank heavens for friendly blonds.

Nah I think your overthinking it , but it was fun though

Ahh.. it’s nice when the world seems to be smiling back at yah isn’t it! 😁
I got nice news today so nothing can bring me down either. 
😁 Thank god for sweet semi Italians. 😂

Diagnosed said:
This is not a lonely life, it has been me at self sabotage...

Yeah, I reached the same conclusion myself today after making a few small tweaks in my interaction with the world lately and it's opened up a broad new vista.

I have the power to stop being lonely. It's my choice.

I fell in love with a chihuahua named Jerry at the tattoo parlour. The most adorable little being and I couldn't stop thinking about him or getting a dog since. Sigh..

Latest posts

Back