What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iu
:(

ladyforsaken said:
I fell in love with a chihuahua named Jerry at the tattoo parlour. The most adorable little being and I couldn't stop thinking about him or getting a dog since. Sigh..

I thought poodles were silly dogs, same with chihuahuas. I thought they were these puffed up couch potatoes and most definitely didn’t want one. I’m more into the stronger breeds with a tough mind. 
But yeah, I was wrong. Poodles were originally a retriever dog and since it has that background it kept its work ethics and mentality. ❤️ My dog proved me wrong. ❤️ 
They are still a little to sensitive for my way of being but my baby turned out pretty awesome. ❤️
Get one! It’s a special relationship. 🌸

How many times you've been decoyed?

If i exposed my heart saying all that miss or my deeper want, I could end up like these guys 👇

Diagnosed said:
Diagnosed said:
"...I’m more into the stronger breeds with a tough mind...."

Like rotties?

I won't bet same thought applies to liked folks.

Yeah. Rotweilers, German shepherds, white shepherds, bull terriers or terriers in general, pinchers. I have a special love for Dobermans and the Japanese breeds. In general, all breeds brings something special. The cat likt Basenji would be a fun nut to crack too. 
I don't really mind the strong and tough minded people either. They got a soft spot too, just need to dig more. 😄 The reward can be greater too. 🌸

MissBehave said:
ladyforsaken said:
I fell in love with a chihuahua named Jerry at the tattoo parlour. The most adorable little being and I couldn't stop thinking about him or getting a dog since. Sigh..

I thought poodles were silly dogs, same with chihuahuas. I thought they were these puffed up couch potatoes and most definitely didn’t want one. I’m more into the stronger breeds with a tough mind. 
But yeah, I was wrong. Poodles were originally a retriever dog and since it has that background it kept its work ethics and mentality. ❤️ My dog proved me wrong. ❤️ 
They are still a little to sensitive for my way of being but my baby turned out pretty awesome. ❤️

Aww that's sweet! I'd love to get one but my family aren't really into dogs and it took me awhile to get over my bunny's death I wasn't sure I can take another phase of losing a pet.... but they make such lovely companions.

ahsatan said:
giphy.gif
chihuahua dogs are so cute! :shy:

Haha!

ladyforsaken said:
MissBehave said:
ladyforsaken said:

Aww that's sweet! I'd love to get one but my family aren't really into dogs and it took me awhile to get over my bunny's death I wasn't sure I can take another phase of losing a pet.... but they make such lovely companions.

ahsatan said:
giphy.gif
chihuahua dogs are so cute! :shy:

Haha!

Yeah it’s really hard when they go. They always leave painful hole in your heart. ❤️
I had a bunny too once. It was called Petson. What was yours called?

Losing animals is a nightmare. It hurts forever but I think it's worth it cause they make great friends. If it wasn't for animals i'd have 0 friends irl. I consider them friends even though they are not human. I think they are way cooler than people. lol
h14B9D416

ahsatan said:
Losing animals is a nightmare. It hurts forever but I think it's worth it cause they make great friends. If it wasn't for animals i'd have 0 friends irl. 

I agree ❤️ They are worth having.

If a pet hurts, a person hurts more, even If they tried to discorage you to be detached, If they went alone.
Of course, Friendship with animals" is not what humans deserve (neither our pets). Horses can eventual lick ir bite my hand when they wanted my attention but I would never do the same.
I have lked hugging my rabbits but that's not the same when there's human touch. For example, in the subway 🚅 today, a woman rubbed me with a crush of her "chest" several times during a jam... She excused herself for it (admiting it wasn't her fault), but it wasn't disgusting that human touch!

Animals can talk. We all day one day after another and our human nature cannot be totally filled with things, but with bonds, deeo interactions and dear bonds. If it wasn't so, we would be interacting with the nearer jungle, not with unachiaveable ppl.

Sorry!
Forget this g ...

I Am!
BY JOHN CLARE
I am—yet what I am none cares or knows;
My friends forsake me like a memory lost:
I am the self-consumer of my woes—
They rise and vanish in oblivious host,
Like shadows in love’s frenzied stifled throes
And yet I am, and live—like vapours tossed

Into the nothingness of scorn and noise,
Into the living sea of waking dreams,
Where there is neither sense of life or joys,
But the vast shipwreck of my life’s esteems;
Even the dearest that I loved the best
Are strange—nay, rather, stranger than the rest.

I long for scenes where man hath never trod
A place where woman never smiled or wept
There to abide with my Creator, God,
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept,
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie
The grass below—above the vaulted sky.

Latest posts

Back