What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why Natasha?

I don't think OUR feelings are to be trusted! (Unless they were hunches)

According to what I have read, I "feel" you are kind, smart and friendly, but not like that, Nat.

ahsatan said:
feelingstupid.jpg

Yeah I feel you on that one. I felt like an idiot today. 
But honey, you aren’t stupid at all. ❤️ I like you. Keep being you ashatan 😉

ahsatan said:
There's only seven dwarfs! lol

1.  Let's stipulate, for the purposes of this joke, that there *was* an eighth dwarf,
and his name was "Stupid".  As in, "Dopey, Grumpy, Doc, Sneezy, Stupid..." etc.

2.  Returning to your post, we see it reads "Feeling Stupid."

3.  It should now be fairly easy to imagine a short, bearded, indignant storybook
character being groped.

4.  This same ol' switcheroo may be applied to some of the other dwarves, as well: 
Feeling Grumpy, Sleepy or Happy, f'rinstance.

Some of the best jokes require additional information.    :OD

Thanks guys! lol  :shy: 

iu
hugs for diagnosed. I feel ur kind,smart and friendly as well! :shy:  

iu
hugs for MissBehave. I like u too! Ur not an idiot either! :p

iu
hugs for harper
ok i get what u mean.lol :p

harper said:

Is there a Kansan prusian on the grass?

Thanks Harper! I didn't know the English "names of Snow White... Should it be said the Adj. ,1st and the noun 2nd.? 😉

Hmmm!

Next time I ll keep my long nose clean, Nat.

😛

Now you reminded me that tale where the charácter shouted, "...the wolf is coming..".

Diagnosed said:
Thanks Harper! I didn't know the English "names of Snow White... Should it be said the Adj. ,1st and the noun 2nd.? 😉
God Almighty!  English is the world's Lingua Franca. 
We've had postnomial adjectives aplenty since time immemorial. 

Or at least since Henry IV.

Lingua franca?

@Harper

Franca-mente, they said Spanish was the 3rd.

Each time I installed eSword, I deleted the KJB and those which seemed anachronic. But English is easy compares to Spanish or deutch

Lingua franca?

@Harper

Each time I installed eSword, I deleted the KJB and those which seemed anachronic. But English is easy compared to Spanish or deutch

I'm sorry!

I saw no DELETE buttom to erase the post repeated. 😞

Lying ass little honeysuckle, don't go blaming something that isn't the cause. Just admit it was you and don't punish others.

Browsing for jobs today. Part of me wishes I cared about tech, and was good at it.

But, I just don't, and I can't pretend or force it. I'd only care about it for the money and the at-least minimum acceptable level of status that goes with any middle-class job (which itself isn't enough anymore!), and the knowledge that being able to do that means I have an at-least average level of competence, I wouldn't have to fear anymore that I'm a fundamentally inept and therefore hopeless person. I'm thankful it exists but I find it bone-dry and I'm really not that STEM-inclined. But, that's the kind of person the world is for these days.

I really don't know what I'm inclined towards. That's been the question I've been asking myself all my life. I don't seem to have any special aptitude towards anything. It's something I really don't like about myself. I really wish I did have some kind of aptitude, though. Some field or skill that felt like it could be my lane to success. Honestly, I want to feel like I can kick ass, figuratively and literally. Just everywhere in life. I'd feel good if I could feel that way, and I feel bad because I don't. But I don't seem to have a knack.

I wish I knew what my best lane was, for me to make the most possible money. Then I could pour most of myself into that.

Diagnosed said:
Lingua franca?

@Harper

Each time I installed eSword, I deleted the KJB and those which seemed anachronic. But English is easy compares to Spanish or deutch

Lingua franca?

@Harper

Each time I installed eSword, I deleted the KJB and those which seemed anachronic. But English is easy compared to Spanish or deutch

I'm sorry!

Coño!

La ciencia, no siempre, es ficción.

Este coño hace como que yo no dije, "sorry!". 😉

TheSkaFish said:
Blind optimism is just as bad as blind pessimism - they're both blind.  

It also makes me want to puke.  

Does it literally make you want to puke? Or are you bs'ing a little bit? If an optimist or a pessimist can literally make you want to puke just because of their attitude, you might want to look into that...lol.

RovoR said:
TheSkaFish said:
Blind optimism is just as bad as blind pessimism - they're both blind.  

It also makes me want to puke.  

Does it literally make you want to puke? Or are you bs'ing a little bit? If an optimist or a pessimist can literally make you want to puke just because of their attitude, you might want to look into that...lol.

It's an expression.  It's more about when someone takes optimism to such an extreme that it feels insincere or corny, like it's just what they're telling themselves instead of having any factual basis.  Or when they get preachy about it and it seems more about them trying to assert moral superiority over you than about actually giving any kind of positive message.

[quote pid='909495' dateline='1568637582']

I'm sorry, watcher Sci Fi! 🚨

[/quote]

Coño!

Are you the only one who shows ill-biased posts and soon after you modify or delete?

Please, delete (or ban) my account.

I won't upload the picture of what you said (and later on deleted)

[That was a violation of the rules of this site!]

Please, delete this account (or ban it!)

You're not entitled to do what you did so, below, I'll leave "my fault" so you posible could ban me me on this lonely site (as rules breaker?)👇

https://secularhermit.blogspot.com/2019/09/tripadvisor.html

Diagnosed said:
Diagnosed said:
[quote pid='909495' dateline='1568637582']

I'm sorry, watcher Sci Fi! 🚨

Coño!

Are you the only one who shows ill-biased posts and soon after you modify or delete?

Please, delete (or ban) my account.

I won't upload the picture of what you said (and later on deleted)

[That was a violation of the rules of this site!]

Please, delete this account (or ban it!)

You're not entitled to do what you did so, below, I'll leave "my fault" so you posible could ban me me on this lonely site (as rules breaker?)👇

https://secularhermit.blogspot.com/2019/09/tripadvisor.html

I don't know who he was talking to (hopefully no one on the forum, cause you're right, the rest of us couldn't say stuff like that to each other).  But I don't think it was about your double post.

Posts can come right after each other, but aren't necessarily talking to each other.  I really doubt that the post calling someone an ass or a little honeysuckle or whatever, was about your post.

It's probably a big misunderstanding.

Latest posts

Back