What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AlwaysTrying said:
To reply or not to reply, that is the question

Well. 
Now you basically told the idiot you are talking to that he/she isn’t really that interesting. 😜

MissBehave said:
AlwaysTrying said:

Well. 
Now you basically told the idiot you are talking to that he/she isn’t really that interesting. 😜

There are other reasons for not wanting to reply...

I got to get down the gym tonite , I'm packing a pizza belly and the depression that has hit me since I've stopped drinking is not fun . I often wonder if I had not sedated all my life with the booze how it could have been different , I've just got to grab hold of these small snippets when I feel motivated and do something about it .I write on here because I don't have alot of people to converse with and ofc a bit of ego but who cares I want to and it's free so vent on I say .

Just Games said:
I got to get down the gym tonite , I'm packing a pizza belly and the depression that has hit me since I've stopped drinking is not fun . I often wonder if I had not sedated all my life with the booze how it could have been different , I've just got to grab hold of these small snippets when I feel motivated and do something about it .I write on here because I don't have alot of people to converse with and ofc a bit of ego but who cares I want to  and it's free so vent on I say .

So, you're saying I shouldn't turn to alcohol? BC that sounds like so much more fun than what I have been doing. ;)

Just kidding, but I hope you made it to the gym like you wanted to. You can do it!

kaetic said:
Just Games said:
I got to get down the gym tonite , I'm packing a pizza belly and the depression that has hit me since I've stopped drinking is not fun . I often wonder if I had not sedated all my life with the booze how it could have been different , I've just got to grab hold of these small snippets when I feel motivated and do something about it .I write on here because I don't have alot of people to converse with and ofc a bit of ego but who cares I want to  and it's free so vent on I say .

So, you're saying I shouldn't turn to alcohol? BC that sounds like so much more fun than what I have been doing. ;)

Just kidding, but I hope you made it to the gym like you wanted to. You can do it!

Hi Kaetic , no you shouldn't and for any kids watching it's a crap anti deppresant

Yes even with a dodgy foot I'm going now ,it does help uplift my mood ....you have a lovely day , thanks for responding it cheers one up mate :)

MissBehave said:
kaetic said:
MissBehave said:
AlwaysTrying said:

Well. 

It was a joke. 
HaHa 😑😋

Oooh... must have been an inside joke then...

kaetic said:
MissBehave said:
kaetic said:
MissBehave said:
AlwaysTrying said:

Well. 

It was a joke. 
HaHa 😑😋

More of a generalized not so funny joke 😄

I really should start making a list. I mean my memory is good right now, but I may someday forget some vital aspect of myself, as told by complete strangers who know absolutely nothing about me.

Glitter-Miss-U.gif
:(

Thanks for proving my point. Why should I put more effort into a post, when you are only going to pick and choose which parts to read so you can attack/harass me? So yeah, I'm going to keep it vague for some.

This is why I need to keep to myself. Too much of myself being shown leads to familiar results and the exact opposite of my intentions...

Hermit mode, activated.

MissBehave said:
kaetic said:
MissBehave said:
kaetic said:
MissBehave said:
Well. 

It was a joke. 
HaHa 😑😋

Well, I was thinking... and all these replies on a post about whether or not to reply... THAT's kind of funny. :D

kaetic said:
MissBehave said:
kaetic said:
MissBehave said:
kaetic said:

It was a joke. 
HaHa 😑😋

Well, I was thinking... and all these replies on a post about whether or not to reply... THAT's kind of funny. :D

😁 
Now I’m wondering if she did reply or not 🤔

Latest posts

Back