What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tail-mounted bumbershoot would be just the ticket!

That's right... "bumbershoot."  

Or is that another word we can't use, like the "C" one?

Bumbershoot!
Bumbershoot!
Bumbershoot!

(Hope that doesn't have unexpected consequences)
beetlejuice.jpg

That must be a terrible drain on you. :O(

Are you worried about things you can control?
(I won't say "stop worrying")

Ugh... I'm sorry- I don't know what to say,
except I wish so much you didn't have to
feel this way.

I want you to live long, happy years without
all the pain and anguish.

Has it been like this for a while? Do you have
any kind of support system?

No way! I don't wanna live long on this planet! 

Yea it's been like this for several years.

My cat and mom are my support system .lol   

Thank-you-gif-2.gif
:shy: 

Oh that familiar trend. I think I see fire so I will spread it? fresia my emotions you had no idea you hurt then fresia yours too then. Right? Two wrongs always make right? Right? So well that, here I am adding gas in hopes it'll all finally just blow up in flames and stop already! 

If you got a problem with someone. Talk to them. Don't beat around the bush talking smack behind their backs to other members to reaffirm your thoughts of how 'rotten' or 'fake' they are so you can hold on to that addicting bitterness longer just to spare yourself of any guilt. And then tell yourself they are doing the same to feel better about it. Screw the petty drama here when we're supposed to be adults with our own opinions.

Yeah, everyone's whatever and the intuition is clearly perfect. /sarcasm

At least some don't go around spreading drama in the shadows and acting like they're innocent in every front and owning up to their flaws. Like an adult who is at least TRYING to grow or change and not just stern in their beliefs.

So god **** done with this place again. And yes, I'm being passive aggressive because part me actually feels bad for saying all this and people's feelings. But someone has to say it. Again. I ******* hate giving honeysuckle... Especially when people ******* question it. I think I'm done trying to make amends or see past things too as that doesn't seem to work either because you are whatever some think you are. *shrugs shoulders*

My birthday is almost over... thank god.
Acquaintances from work wished me a happy one, which was nice.
A good friend did as well, and that was appreciated.
Even my doctor and dentist called and texted to wish me well, which is just a business practice. But still... nice.
And, I had a good day. Nothing extravagant, just coffee and a donut (instead of a cake)... I bought myself bath products from a discount store... and this evening I ordered chinese delivery and put on a sentimental movie on Netflix. Not a bad birthday...
So why am I thinking about how today, just like every other day, my family has ignored me? I guess their indifference is just made more obvious on days like this.
But I should be used to it by now... it's not like it's ever been any different.

I feel some really large walls coming... I'm done feeling anymore as it hurts too god **** much eventually anyway and I should just accept this clear fate of mine. Time for some distractions to turn colder.

EDIT : I really hate the consensus by some that being an emotional or affectionate person equates to you being a little ***** and incapable of the opposite. I know my ******* worth. I'm done being seen wrongly or as some sensitive guy for simply giving a honeysuckle and trying to heal other people's wounds. Well, here comes the dark side again in order to prove a ******* point. Being overly emotional and compassionate is NOT a weakness. If you think otherwise, kindly go fresia yourself with your ignorance. There ya have it!

I can't believe I'm doing this job on a wet Monday morning .I could have done so much better with my working life , but ofc it's too late now I'm stuck with it ...all because of my selfish fresia of a father and his total ignorance and selfish way he brought up his kids and scarring me with the disease of Social Anxiety ..I hate him right now .The ***** better give me that pay rise or I'm dumping this hopeless job and I dunno just hit the agencies....

fresia this life .

lol :shy: cute baby!I have lots of time to be sad.
Smoking is cool. I'm just kidding.
I don't smoke either.

tumblr_niy1cjdjEz1tts3f4o1_500.gif

Latest posts

Back