What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahsatan said:
Thanks guys. I want it to stop hurting now. It hurts so bad. fresia.
I don't understand how people can be so horrible and sleep at night.

Well you got at least the 3 of us who aren't gonna treat you horribly.  More hugs.

Thank you so much.
What a day.
GROUPHUG.gif

ahsatan said:
Thanks misbehave.
I had to edit my original post  since I know there's rules for the forum and call people ********. I can't even think right now.

MissBehave said:
I removed it from my post too ❤️

Smart move comrades, but you're probably fine as neither of you are guys.  If you were, then it would be wise to change your language, as only those guys who enjoy the favor of His Excellency, President for Life, Lord of All the Nerds of the Earth and Lonelies of the Seas and Conqueror of the Internet in General and ALL in Particular, can get away with talking that way.

Oh good we women can get away with it! lol

honeysuckle I didn't know I made typos in my post.
I edited that. lol

Sci-Fi said:
That's about enough bull from you Ska.

You need to harden up against spammers and leave the proper users alone, Sci-Fi.  You are the cancer that ruins this otherwise functional forum.

harper said:
Sci-Fi said:

You need to harden up against spammers and leave the proper users alone, Sci-Fi.  You are the cancer that ruins this otherwise functional forum.

You have no idea how many spammers are kept from getting into this forum on a daily basis.  Ska deserved what he got, he continually made snide comments and was being rude and name calling, things that go against the terms of this forum.  Same goes for you.

Hearts are broken. Ashes settled.

Might as well make a statement for closure. I am Siku. Ahsatan is talking about me. I left and changed names to avoid hurting a few people for very real reasons. End justifying the means. Not because i was being secretive or melodramatic. A certain mod here can even vouch for me if need be. The woman those messages I left for, I had to do it on here because she's avoided me everywhere else.

Crucify me. Whatever helps settle all this. Too tired of trying to get through to everyone and the world in order for them to see clearly. To see the potential I see. I love you all! But the universe is intent on making me look evil and plotting. Always.

Comes with the territory. So please. Just end me already. I have no hope anywhere or with anyone anymore.

EVERYONE. Stop seeing each other so wrongly and with half open eyes... Please... While I'm just here wanting to be seen for who I am in order to be heard. Seeking sanity admist insanity. Tired of having to deal with the opposite. Constantly.

Waiting for the next curveball the universe has to throw at me so I can burden the pain, hurt myself, rise, and explain myself again. The cycle.

My primary drive for this explaination is to get through to my love... Everyone else can hate me or see me as they want anymore.

Sci-Fi said:

He's coming back right? 
I liked Ska. He is a valued member here. 
I'll miss him if he's not here. 
Sci-fi, I know he pushed some buttons but he is a nice guy nonetheless. Even if he were speaking up against you sometimes, he still deserves to be here. 
I'm not trying to be disrespectful against you. ❤ 
Just hope Ska comes back.

Latest posts

Back