What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Games said:
Can I start my life again please because nothing ever changes....loners breed loners ,let's just double the pain thanks

Hey.
If you wanna talk then im up for it.
*hug*

MissBehave said:
Just Games said:
Can I start my life again please because nothing ever changes....loners breed loners ,let's just double the pain thanks

Hey.
*hug*

Thanks for your kindness but talking to someone many miles away doesn't really help , I've tried it a couple of  times.This forum is lucky to have you here...big hug back.

Just Games said:
MissBehave said:
Just Games said:

Hey.
*hug*

Thanks for your kindness but talking to someone many miles away doesn't really help , I've tried it a couple of  times.This forum is lucky to have you here...big hug back.

Yeah I get you. 
I'm hoping you find what you are looking for 💕
Thank you Just Games. You are a sweetie. 😊

I haven't posted here for almost a year and looking through my old PMs shows a depressing amount of senders listed as 'MyBB Engine'

ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:
I haven't posted here for almost a year and looking through my old PMs shows a depressing amount of senders listed as 'MyBB Engine'

I know what you mean.

Hello, Stranger! I hope life is treating you well.

Cavey said:
ladyforsaken said:
Cavey said:

I know what you mean.

Hello, Stranger! I hope life is treating you well.

Hey you. :)

It's the same old same old with me, nothing new tbh. Hope life's treating you well there too.

MissBehave said:
Just Games said:
MissBehave said:
Just Games said:

Hey.
*hug*

Yeah I get you. 
I'm hoping you find what you are looking for 💕
Thank you Just Games. You are a sweetie. 😊

Yeah lol I have my moments ;).I'm gonna take the little(big) focker with his CV around the local stores and get him  a Saturday job ,just like my other two and I did at 17 cause he needs to mix with people ,learn how to interact and hopefully make some friends.Then hopefully he'll Stop shouting at me and I can get on with life cause it is good at the moment , thanks Missbehave :)

I've been wrongfully cursed with an affliction. I almost feel like my life is near it's end before I even had a chance to legitimately live it. Guess this life was never meant to be.

I think it would be nice to be able to telepathise with my migraines and tell them when I feel it's not okay to invade my head space.

I dunno how people still function with it.... I can't.

2b9dffcdd672ea10e50bc7252ab07ff8.jpg

learned today hair dye can cause breast cancer I need to cover my ugly grey hairs though. Great!
iu

Latest posts

Back