What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just Games said:
Can I start my life again please because nothing ever changes....loners breed loners ,let's just double the pain thanks

Hey.
If you wanna talk then im up for it.
*hug*

MissBehave said:
Just Games said:
Can I start my life again please because nothing ever changes....loners breed loners ,let's just double the pain thanks

Hey.
*hug*

Thanks for your kindness but talking to someone many miles away doesn't really help , I've tried it a couple of  times.This forum is lucky to have you here...big hug back.

Just Games said:
MissBehave said:
Just Games said:

Hey.
*hug*

Thanks for your kindness but talking to someone many miles away doesn't really help , I've tried it a couple of  times.This forum is lucky to have you here...big hug back.

Yeah I get you. 
I'm hoping you find what you are looking for 💕
Thank you Just Games. You are a sweetie. 😊

I haven't posted here for almost a year and looking through my old PMs shows a depressing amount of senders listed as 'MyBB Engine'

user 130057 said:
I haven't posted here for almost a year and looking through my old PMs shows a depressing amount of senders listed as 'MyBB Engine'

I know what you mean.

ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:

I know what you mean.

Hello, Stranger! I hope life is treating you well.

user 130057 said:
ladyforsaken said:
user 130057 said:

I know what you mean.

Hello, Stranger! I hope life is treating you well.

Hey you. :)

It's the same old same old with me, nothing new tbh. Hope life's treating you well there too.

MissBehave said:
Just Games said:
MissBehave said:
Just Games said:

Hey.
*hug*

Yeah I get you. 
I'm hoping you find what you are looking for 💕
Thank you Just Games. You are a sweetie. 😊

Yeah lol I have my moments ;).I'm gonna take the little(big) focker with his CV around the local stores and get him  a Saturday job ,just like my other two and I did at 17 cause he needs to mix with people ,learn how to interact and hopefully make some friends.Then hopefully he'll Stop shouting at me and I can get on with life cause it is good at the moment , thanks Missbehave :)

I've been wrongfully cursed with an affliction. I almost feel like my life is near it's end before I even had a chance to legitimately live it. Guess this life was never meant to be.

I think it would be nice to be able to telepathise with my migraines and tell them when I feel it's not okay to invade my head space.

I dunno how people still function with it.... I can't.

2b9dffcdd672ea10e50bc7252ab07ff8.jpg

learned today hair dye can cause breast cancer I need to cover my ugly grey hairs though. Great!
iu

ahsatan said:
learned today hair dye can cause breast cancer I need to cover my ugly grey hairs though. Great!

If you look hard enough, you could probably find that everything causes some kind of cancer.  Especially to those poor California lab mice.

Latest posts

Back