What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great Thai massage local to me.Alright it does hurt when they hit the stress knots a bit but overall is like heaven.Great when someone has pizzed you off especially when therapist is chatty.....need more work to fund it....work harder Games.

I feel so bad for you lookatbrightside, I hope it goes away fast.
I can understand your feeling about Christmas Rodent. I hope it turns out better then you think.

Monday will be a big day for me. My heart feels nothing for leaving all the work behind, but it feels everything for leaving the awesome people behind... I suck at goodbyes. They have done so much more for me than they know.

polarbear.png

It's so funny that after years I've realized I'm now interested in things you were once interested in, although I'm not sure whether it's genuine interest or just a twisted way to stay close to you. I do think about you from time to time, and I "pray" (not sure who or what) that your life is going well and that you're as happy as possible. I also hope time has "rounded" your edges, but at the same time I hope you've kept that peculiar "sharpness". If I had to compare it to something, you were fascinating like one of those big knives. But I digress. Be well and stay strong. I'll try and do the same.

Latest posts

Back