What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish I could sleep in tomorrow.

tenor.gif

ahsatan said:

Ikr!, its like here when you desperately need to stay awake and no where when you are lying in bed at 3am practically begging for it. 

I try to have something in the background in order to keep my thoughts quite. Thing is whatever is playing can not be too interesting as then i would just stay awake watching or so boring that the thoughts are running through my mind. It doesnt work all the time but hey its better than nothing.

What tricks do you use to fall asleep?

I know it sux so bad. I try to meditate, take magnesium supplements, watch tv. Most of the time that stuff doesn't work though.

Your name is natasha right? It took me longer than id care to admit to realize ahsatan was natasha backwards  :D

How do you get in touch with someone who does not have PM's available and I am only here a few weeks out of the year? :(

See easy as mate.Made an observation about walking down the middle of a main road first thing and that I didn't have a drink so no hangover and we're off and running ,so easy to chat to people especially in shops...helps to be a morning person though :)

Latest posts

Back