What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is a gay giggle? 🤔

Just walked my dog before work and there has come a decent amount of snow during the night. 
Then it started to rain. 😑
I’m hoping there’s not too much snow to get my car out. 😂

Thinking about this one time I apparently had a friend from work but only found out when we were in a fight, that I also didn't know anything about. Her husband came to my home to settle it (politely) woke me up (I was working midnights, that alone caused a lot of misunderstandings for me...) and I misspoke and said something very rude (I only realized what I said after I said it) because it was the first I'd heard about any of this and I was a bit flustered. He didn't listen to me trying to explain I didn't mean it how it sounded, he just looked pissed and left. But... I'd gained, fought with ( though I still don't know why), and lost a friend in what seemed to me the course of a few minutes.

I tried talking to her since but she quit for other reasons and blocked me on Facebook. The funny thing is that anyone who actually knew me, would know I can't talk for honeysuckle on a good day, let alone the crap that comes out of my mouth when I'm tired...

Is your friend really a "friend" kaetic because you wrote "apparently".
Maybe your words are true so you don't need to feel guilty about it. My narcs use gaslighting when i defend my self that cause me feel guilty it used to work now it don't screw them.

I can't wait for friday and saturday my farm schedule.

If you think that a lot of socializing advice comes down to "Just keep trying but shut up about it already" you might have been paying too much attention. Hah...

I'm right back to where I was. 
Just a kid. 
Scared and alone. 
Feeling the bad closing in on me.

5db8a14f3216a.jpeg

Latest posts

Back