What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im a bit of a jerk do i want to change that not really.
Just a part of me, I've come to accept it i stressed over being a jerk and would have a panic attack then lash out at my close friend.

I'm finding that I don't remember all the cool songs I've liked and have to comb through my Favorites list and re-discover things. It's like mapping the universe - you know you've come across some wondrous things, and even when you think you've seen it all, you'll find something new that blows you away. So you don't know what else is out there, but you know there's something out there that could blow you away too, but you just don't know about it.

It's too bad there's not enough time to discover, let alone listen to, all the good songs out there.

TheSkaFish said:
I'm finding that I don't remember all the cool songs I've liked and have to comb through my Favorites list and re-discover things.  It's like mapping the universe - you know you've come across some wondrous things, and even when you think you've seen it all, you'll find something new that blows you away.  So you don't know what else is out there, but you know there's something out there that could blow you away too, but you just don't know about it.

It's too bad there's not enough time to discover, let alone listen to, all the good songs out there.

I completely agree. There's such a vast array of brilliant music out there, it sometimes bugs me that I'll never have the time to immerse myself in all of it.

tsar said:
TheSkaFish said:
tsar said:
Am I  weird, maybe probably.  Doing rituals in the new moon is fun.

What are the rituals?

And what made you feel like it was something you should do?  Like, what made you believe in it?

Not saying you're wrong, just curious how you arrived at your beliefs.

Lesser keys of soloman ritual wanted to contact a certian being to discuss something

That's wild. I find that kind of mystical stuff interesting, and I wish I could believe that there was some other kind plane of existence, I've just never felt any proof of it yet. I have to say I envy people that can perceive that stuff. They seem to live in a larger, more magical world than this one.

TheRealCallie said:
Nicolelt said:
I really hope I can dig my car out for Friday.

Flamethrower :D

Integrate a flamethrower into your car, James Bond style.

Or just trade your car in for a tank. Your mpg's might be "not great" to say the least, but you'll probably never get stuck in snow, or anything else again. And traffic jams will be history. Go big or go home!

I feel the most lonely when I feel defeated. Surrender and acceptance of those kind of circumstances, is such a personal thing. I'm not sure I'll ever know how to not feel lonely with it.

Wouldn't it be funny if I had to go to work tomorrow, but not Friday? One day work week.

Just Games said:
Mars landing conspiracy theorists wonder if they'll think it's fake too.

Oh yeah they need to get their teeth into something.  They did it with the last rovers too.

Latest posts

Back