What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do others ever look at themselves from an introspective third person perspective to observe their actions either before or after they do them?
Or do they just club together and wildly weild their power?

Today has been one of those days.. Every thing feels so wonderful. I am actually in love with every day that I have. And every night, I sleep a little more peaceful. And I don't need a death grip, because everything has come from surrendering.

The fire bell rang earlier, but we couldn't find a fire, so the janitor turned it off and we all went back to bed. It was the "maybe" kind of alarm - Ring. Ring. Ring. Not continuous. But I met everybody. Nobody remembered to wear a mask! One guy went back for his mask, and when we saw it we all rushed back inside.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
Today has been one of those days.. Every thing feels so wonderful. I am actually in love with every day that I have. And every night, I sleep a little more peaceful. And I don't need a death grip, because everything has come from surrendering.

Thank you for posting positive messages! They make me feel better!

Well what a honeysuckle show of a day. At least it is clear who cares and how doesn't give a shite of those I though cared about me.

Man I've been living like a zombie for too long now, not feeling much of anything...I have to get out of this funk.

Also, I wish I could go back to September 2010...I feel like that could have been a big turning point for me, but I missed it. And things were still good then.

Latest posts

Back