What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It took me thirty two family WhatsApp messages to get any of my kids to buy me pizza thank god for Dads and daughters , teenage boys are just so selfish and tight with their money

I am nervous about my new job prospects and hoping to do well.
I have never before done international business.
With communication between myself and other fellow English friends being somewhat troublesome I am wondering how I will fair in the global scene.

AmyTheTemperamental said:
I often expect consistency to come from other people. It works better when it comes from me.

Love this! So true.

JustĀ Games said:
It took me thirty two family WhatsApp messages to get any of my kids to buy me pizza thank god for Dads and daughters , teenage boys are just so selfish and tight with their money

Hahahahaha

JustĀ Games said:

Should have asked me. I would have just made it for you.

Cheese.
So I order online a cheese box..........but I forgot to order cheeses to put in it..............

JustĀ Games said:

Oh God.Could you just say that again slowly with a deep seductive voiceĀ I'm sure we'd All like thatĀ  :shy:

JustĀ Games said:
JustĀ Games said:

Oh God.Could you just say that again slowly with a deep seductive voiceĀ I'm sure we'd All like thatĀ  :shy:

I lack the brown eyes though :club:

I will never understand why supersede is not spelled supercede and I will never be able to remember to write it correctly either.

Nerys55 said:
Cheese.
So I order online a cheese box..........but I forgot to order cheeses to put in it..............

Wow! I would have never thought aboutĀ ordering an empty cheese box. I would have figured someone would order cheese and it would just happen to come in a cool box. Interesting.

JustĀ Games said:
I'm still waiting for Amy's Christmas card.Im thinking it's got lost.

I will send a replacement card. It may not be Christmas themed, though.

Lovely Thanks Amy.I look forward to it on my doormat after work some day .Ā :)

Latest posts

Back