What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
138284621_3523510334438055_2121758235509157709_o.jpg

See this is it.The secret to what women want :).It's far deeper then approaching a woman say for example in a library with a piece of cheese.They want a man that's unique.Who in their right mind would say "Hey darlin  would you like this bit of cheese ,not a ropey bit of cheddar obviously but a nice  triangle of camembert .The ladys gonna laugh nervously and think oh! this blokes a bit dangerous ,bit of a psycho,but fascinating.All this rubbish about being tall and good looking the ladies will look past that and think he's probably a bit ego,a bit thick it's obvious they want interesting and a smidgen of sense of humour so big smile with that cheese.Wish I tried it .See the old ways are the best ;)

Just Games said:
See this is it.The secret to what women want :).It's far deeper then approaching a woman say for example in a library with a piece of cheese.They want a man that's unique.Who in their right mind would say "Hey darlin  would you like this bit of cheese ,not a ropey bit of cheddar obviously but a nice  triangle of camembert .The ladys gonna laugh nervously and think oh! this blokes a bit dangerous ,bit of a psycho,but fascinating.All this rubbish about being tall and good looking the ladies will look past that and think he's probably a bit ego,a bit thick it's obvious they want interesting and a smidgen of sense of humour so big smile with that cheese.Wish I tried it .See the old ways are the best ;)

Be honest....you filled a shoe with rue :p

Yea a bit cheaper true.Because as they say ask ten ladys out and ones gonna say yes..so that alot of posh cheese which is expensive if they say lovely..thanks, and walk off.

Anyway best post ever  everyone's sorted,everyone should try it.Cheers Amy :D

Oh yea,sorry seen that at top of the page now.But you got to get them back first..I'm a bit confused now

TheSkaFish said:
Ha HAH! 

(swings in on rope, finds women, proceeds to whip Kraft singles at them like ninja stars - POW! SWISH! THWOCK!)

Oh no. No no no no. Not Kraft singles. No

AmyTheTemperamental said:
TheSkaFish said:
Ha HAH! 

(swings in on rope, finds women, proceeds to whip Kraft singles at them like ninja stars - POW! SWISH! THWOCK!)

Oh no. No no no no. Not Kraft singles. No

Haha...I picked them more for their throw-ability, than quality.

I could try string cheese. Also throwable, maybe better tasting?

AmyTheTemperamental said:
String cheese is always welcomed in my world 😂

Good to know...

...think fast! (throws string cheese)

Mercury said:
Crappy toast! Grrrr.....

Sounds like one of my favorite expressions from Shakespeare, "God's bread! It makes me mad." I remember bursting out laughing when we read it aloud back in school, people probably thought I was weird but oh well. I think we should bring that saying back.

At least one of my old Star Wars ships has yellowed....I hope that doesn't mean it's going to just fall apart on its own. I always played gently with my stuff growing up cause I wanted to keep it forever. I REALLY don't want to have to rebuy these either cause they cost a lot more than the $10 or so they cost new back in the 90s....ugh......if anything I wanted to buy ones I didn't already have, not go back and rebuy stuff...

The whole "I'm mad you don't spend time at exact moment I want you to, so I'm going to punish you when you do try to spend time with me" thing has never made sense to me. Communicate with the man. My lord.

Yeah, I'm watching silly TV again :D

Yup, gonna have to replace those two ships....at stupid prices. Son of a *****. I kept my closet door open, thinking it was good to let the sun in because I was afraid of mold. I didn't think that the sun turns plastic yellow. I was always so careful not to be rough with my stuff growing up so it wouldn't break. There's so much bullshit to keep track of and it figures that we don't have a house you can store things in well, and my room is probably actually the worst possible room at that. fresia.

My brain is fried. Been building an electronics project for a few days. Several of the Chinese parts did not work as documented. So, I had to keep changing things and using other parts. But, it finally works now. But, ****, several days of calculating, thinking, testing, thinking, soldering, de-soldering, testing, thinking, blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Just curious, what kind of electronics project? I've messed around with Arduino, Raspberry PI and other micro-controllers, but so far I'm managed to avoid soldering.

Latest posts

Back