What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember seeing some old posts on here about people saying one thing they'd do to clear their heads is to go for an aimless night drive.

It just struck me now, out of the blue, that it sounds like a nice thing to do. Just driving, especially with the right music, could be a very introspective, meditative, and freeing experience.

Unfortunately, I never had the money to just drive with no destination in mind.

I wish we had a better system of figuring out a person's strengths, finding what you're actually good at, finding what your best chance at success is, than just blindly guessing and hoping you're right, but if you're wrong you're screwed.

I would love some quality vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup on it. I would eat it really slow and enjoy it. But, it's sugar so I won't allow myself to eat it. To bad. Ha! ha!

How much more money does the US need to spend before we burst our Deficit bubble? We are causing more harm to our economy then any foreign enemies ever have. Is that the goal of the politicians now?

Latest posts

Back